PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TV Broadcast in RI - Anything other than NFL network tonight?

pencilneckgeek

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I had thought there was a forum for this sort of question, but I looked around and couldn't find it. Sorry if I've misplaced this. I know Boston Channel 5 is carrying the game for folks without the NFL Network. Is there a similar arrangement in RI, or should I find myself a sports bar tonight?

And yes, I searched The Providence Journal, the google, and the Patriots websites.

Thanks.

I had thought there was a forum for this sort of question, but I looked around and couldn't find it. Sorry if I've misplaced this. I know Boston Channel 5 is carrying the game for folks without the NFL Network. Is there a similar arrangement in RI, or should I find myself a sports bar tonight?

Thanks.
Grab your money and ID ( depending upon your age) for a night in the bar.

I'm not sure if your cable provider has one month minimum thing. But you could call up and upgrade to the service that has NFLN and then a few days later just call up go back to what you had.

I'm not sure if your cable provider has one month minimum thing. But you could call up and upgrade to the service that has NFLN and then a few days later just call up go back to what you had.
Not sure if this is pencil's situation, but as recently as last year some cable companies still didn't carry NFLN.

+1 Doing this with FiOS

I'm in Halifax,Canuckland,we get an ABC feed that carries the game as well as NLFN,you might get the ABC...???

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back