PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tuesday A Week After SB and TB12 Still Dialed In

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmessy

Phoenix, AZ/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I'm lousy at technology, so I can't get the screen grab for it, but the Pats sent this out today and Brady actually answered in it by throwing up an emoji of seven fingers...........

Looks like 6 fingers to me....

In the comment area he posted two emojis holding up seven fingers

I only see 6 fingers up on those emoji hands. But then again I was born with only 10 so what the hell do I know..

EDIT: I guess there is more than one comment from TB12 then. Nvm me.

Like I said, I'm an old fart so technology is not my thing - - my son sent me a screen grab, and I couldn't get it to this forum. Perhaps someone can do so. I can't fathom why he is even on a computer anywhere at this time dialing up the Pats account.

Get a life, dude! :D

I'll take everyone's word for it....

I'm lousy at technology, so I can't get the screen grab for it, but the Pats sent this out today and Brady actually answered in it by throwing up an emoji of seven fingers...........

Brady’s in a gang!?! :eek:

A side note....I liked gesturing "five" better than "Six" with two hands...

But that's a GOOD problem to have, LOL....

I'll take everyone's word for it....

Look closer at Post #8 - Steve: Section 102 found it.

Given it is 9 days after the SB and he is probably in Costa Rica or Timbuktu or someplace.....the thought that he actually dialed up the Pats web account???????

Chills.

Goodell and co. are furiously looking for a “pension age of 45” law because they know that’s the only way they can prevent Brady’s goal of winning 10 SB’s. :D

Like I said, I'm an old fart so technology is not my thing - - my son sent me a screen grab, and I couldn't get it to this forum. Perhaps someone can do so. I can't fathom why he is even on a computer anywhere at this time dialing up the Pats account.

Get a life, dude! :D

At least you, yourself, do not have an Instagram account. At your age, that would have been much worse.

tiago-attiago-r-vale-every-40-year-old-mans-profile-picture-P6IXU.jpg

• Ha Ha
Reactions: jah
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back