PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Truck Day

I am still pretty excited about this season. I think Bobby V. will at least give us some great quotes. Plus this group of primadona's need someone to whip them into shape and he won't take any crap. This could be a good year because we are back as the underdog's. Everyone is not only now thinking about the yankees but also the angles, tigers, and rays. We generally thrive in that role, which is promising.

I am still pretty excited about this season. I think Bobby V. will at least give us some great quotes. Plus this group of primadona's need someone to whip them into shape and he won't take any crap...

I can see your point leading to a solid team down the line; but this year might be pretty sad.

About to be Summer in early February? I'm sorry are we in the Southern Hemisphere? Didn't know this was Australia.

With the way the weather's been it prolly is about to be summer. I predict that I won't even use one tank of gas in my snow blower. There's 16 days to March 1st and I bet Fenway hasn't had more than 5 inches of snow since October.

With the way the weather's been it prolly is about to be summer. I predict that I won't even use one tank of gas in my snow blower. There's 16 days to March 1st and I bet Fenway hasn't had more than 5 inches of snow since October.

The good part about warm weather is that most of the guys on our team seem to do better when the weather gets warm.

bos_e_truckday_576.jpg

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back