PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trent Brown - Does he stay or does he go?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Trent Brown - Does he stay or does he go?

• Stay

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Go

Votes: 20 44.4%

• Total voters
We're going to have a tough enough time finding one quality starting tackle to just discard a serviceable T familiar w/ our system. Brown can play well when properly motivated. Put him back at RT and focus on LT and depth.

We're going to have a tough enough time finding one quality starting tackle to just discard a serviceable T familiar w/ our system. Brown can play well when properly motivated. Put him back at RT and focus on LT and depth.
Get with the program! Folks here think that they will have little problem securing two starting OT's and a swimg OT.

I would trade him for a Big Mac.

Orlando Brown is a FA. What about drafting one? I hear there's good ones in this draft but not sure. @BaconGrundleCandy any blue chip LTs in this draft within reach of #14?
Personally I'd wait, trade back if we are set in taking a tackle. Provided we arent in love with one. Unless we bring in an experienced OL coach with a track record (ive been busy maybe i missed something lol) then I'd trade back and take one of Wright, Harrison, Paris Johnson, Bergeron, B Jones. No blue chips, not top heavy but good depth. If we had Scar I'd gamble on one of them semi-early.

If we stay at 14 looks like CB or WR - small gap - Edge or LB.

He was abysmal this year and was a drive killer in almost every game he played this year. Unfocused, undisciplined……is this all because they moved him to the other side of the line and didn’t have a decent coach? I don’t think so…..I really think he should be gone…. And he can split the Uber fare with Wynn

No, let him go.

I’m fine with McDermont and the vast superstar in the wings that is Steuber.

And Cajuste and a rookie can battle it out for LT.

What could go wrong?

He was abysmal this year and was a drive killer in almost every game he played this year. Unfocused, undisciplined
Wynn’s bad attitude and abysmal play (albeit at times) made Trent Brown’s poor play seem, well, not so bad.

Is Wynn dead to you, too?

Wynn’s bad attitude and abysmal play (albeit at times) made Trent Brown’s poor play seem, well, not so bad.

Is Wynn dead to you, too?
Wynn will play for another team. If we are lucky, we'll get a compensatory 5th or 6th.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back