PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trade Help

Tucker

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Trying to get witten and titans D. Other owner hasnt played Titans D at all this year going with the Bears D. Earlier offered Moss for Wayne straight up so i dont know if he knows what he's doing. Here's my team:

QB: McNabb - Rothlisberger
RB: LT - McGahee - Lendale White - Jonathan Stewart
WR: S. Smith (car) - Crayton - Bowe - Reggie Wayne
TE: Cooley - Rosario
LB: Vilma - Farrior
D: Falcons - Colts (using waivers for matchups)
K: J. Reed - Vinatieri

he needs help at QB both are on byes the same week (JaMarcus & Favre) thinking of sending Big Ben and someothers over. what do you guys think? or is witten that untouchable

Last edited:
I would say use Big Ben to get you another RB, you've got Cooley, and even though I think Witten is easily the #1 TE I don't think he gets you that many more points than Cooley. I'd be concerned about Ben's shoulder going forward, and your RBs have too many questions. I'd also suggest dropping one of your kickers and picking up more depth at WR, TE, RB, or even QB if you want to try and block this other guy from picking up a serviceable QB. Good luck!

Trying to get witten and titans D. Other owner hasnt played Titans D at all this year going with the Bears D. Earlier offered Moss for Wayne straight up so i dont know if he knows what he's doing. Here's my team:

QB: McNabb - Rothlisberger
RB: LT - McGahee - Lendale White - Jonathan Stewart
WR: S. Smith (car) - Crayton - Bowe - Reggie Wayne
TE: Cooley - Rosario
LB: Vilma - Farrior
D: Falcons - Colts (using waivers for matchups)
K: J. Reed - Vinatieri

he needs help at QB both are on byes the same week (JaMarcus & Favre) thinking of sending Big Ben and someothers over. what do you guys think? or is witten that untouchable

I would offer him Cooley and Roth. Then dump one of your D's and go out and pick up Griese (if he's still out there). McNabb's bye is on week 7 when TB will be playing Seattle.

Here is my team:

QB:
Peyton Manning
Trent Edwards

RB's:
Barber
Graham
C. Johnson
Steve Slaton
Chris Perry

WR's:
C. Johnson (ocho-cinco)
Greg Jennings
Vincent Jackson

TE
Heath Miller

K
Mason Crosby

DEF
Ravens
Titans

I need another solid WR so I offered Graham for Boldin but that was denied. However, there is another trade that someone wants to do with me...
I would get Fitzgerald & O'Sullivan
I would lose Manning & Perry

What would you do? Manning probably isn't going to suck all year and this guy who wants to trade with me is 1st in the league.

Here is my team:

QB:
Peyton Manning
Trent Edwards

RB's:
Barber
Graham
C. Johnson
Steve Slaton
Chris Perry

WR's:
C. Johnson (ocho-cinco)
Greg Jennings
Vincent Jackson

TE
Heath Miller

K
Mason Crosby

DEF
Ravens
Titans

I need another solid WR so I offered Graham for Boldin but that was denied. However, there is another trade that someone wants to do with me...
I would get Fitzgerald & O'Sullivan
I would lose Manning & Perry

What would you do? Manning probably isn't going to suck all year and this guy who wants to trade with me is 1st in the league.

I think I'd go for it. Edwards and O'Sullivan are definately serviceable. Have you already played this guy?

I think I'd go for it. Edwards and O'Sullivan are definately serviceable. Have you already played this guy?

He is in my division, I have played him once but I will have to play him again. I ended up trading with someone else though. The thought of Manning coming back to life and the possibility that O'Sullivan's run will be short lived made me think twice. How possible is it that O'Sullivan will be this years Derek Anderson?

Anyways, I ended up trading Chris Perry for Lee Evans. Now my WR core consists of Chad Johnson, Greg Jennings, Lee Evans, and Vincent Jackson. I just hope Johnson and Palmer start hooking up in the end zone.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back