PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trade evaluation / opinion

37Harrison

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I have the Pats and Seahawks D/ST.

MY RB situation is as follows: Wille Parker, Reggie Bush, and Ahman Green (although he plays, he is injured and will likely battle this injury the rest of the season).

I offered this guy the following trade: Seahawks D/ST for Maroney. Do you think this was a good trade offer from my stand point? He has the Ravens D/ST which is worse (in fantasy leagues) than the Hawks.

I have the Pats and Seahawks D/ST.

MY RB situation is as follows: Wille Parker, Reggie Bush, and Ahman Green (although he plays, he is injured and will likely battle this injury the rest of the season).

I offered this guy the following trade: Seahawks D/ST for Maroney. Do you think this was a good trade offer from my stand point? He has the Ravens D/ST which is worse (in fantasy leagues) than the Hawks.

Dude... If you are getting Maroney, you gotta take that deal and RUN!!!! Do it now before he comes to his senses.

Lo-Mo could be $$ in the FFB play-off's, especially with the weather changing.

Just start the Pats defense for the rest of the season. they'll be solid enough to carry you. :rocker:

Dude... If you are getting Maroney, you gotta take that deal and RUN!!!! Do it now before he comes to his senses.

Lo-Mo could be $$ in the FFB play-off's, especially with the weather changing.

Just start the Pats defense for the rest of the season. they'll be solid enough to carry you. :rocker:

He accepted the deal. I talked him into it by telling him about all of the Ravens injuries to their secondary and the fact that they are about to face the Browns (sounds weird saying that), Colts, and Pats in the next few weeks.
:D

What a sucker. You got a smokin' deal!

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore