PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady's new hair style (very important)

i dont think ive ever thought about bradys hairstyle...

Who is this Tom Bradley? Tim Brady? Whatever?

Is he in the NFL?

Going bald is a sex linked trait to your mother, you don't get it from your father. It also tends to skip a generation.
Is this really true? My mother's father had super thick hair with a receding hairline. I came out blonde with fine hair, and I am currently rocking some of the best hair you could ever have the pleasure of seeing in your life. I realize you said it can skip a generation, but there are no similarities whatsoever.

Is this really true? My mother's father had super thick hair with a receding hairline. I came out blonde with fine hair, and I am currently rocking some of the best hair you could ever have the pleasure of seeing in your life. I realize you said it can skip a generation, but there are no similarities whatsoever.
Your mother's father got it from his mother. You balding or not has nothing to do with him. You would look at your mother's siblings.

All of my wife's family is bald (including the women) and all of mine have thick hair but fairly large noses. One day my son (14 at the time) asked me what my nose looked like when I was 14. I pointed at his and said "exactly like that." I then told him that his hair looked like his mother's side. :)

Or he wasn’t really your grandfather, sorry to break it to you that your grandmother was a cheating whore.

Going bald is a sex linked trait to your mother, you don't get it from your father. It also tends to skip a generation.

I know this is the old wives tale but I really have no idea if there’s truth to it.

He finally feels like he will win the twitter fight if Justin Bieber says "leave the hair to the singer, Brady" because both his eyes blink.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back