Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What Will you be doing with your Tom Brady Patriots Jersey now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
What are you going to do with all of your Tom Brady jersey(s) now that you have worn for years?

Personally for me I will carefully tuck it away in my closet next to my Bledsoe Jerseys and keep them for memories as its hard to wear them this year forward but will cherish the memories that jersey held for me while wearing them for all the Super Bowls they played in - Sad times indeed but happy times forever in our memory and that can never change or be taken away.

Last edited:
I’ll wear it.

Unless the players goes onto publicly bash the franchise, I put the jersey of players who leave tucked away in bin. I don't wear them unless the situation calls for it (HOF induction, Draft night.. Throwback night with buddies). My Brady throwback is going to go into the vault. Currently only have Michel and Hightower in rotation...after this weekend I may grab up one of the new jerseys with a new player. As it stands Winovich and/or Harry are leading that list. Lets see what the end of the weekend brings....

Did bulls fans burn Jordan jerseys when he went to the wizards?

That’s no way to show respect to the GOAT who is a huge reason there’s 6 banners in Gillette

Ray Lewis Stained My Jersey?

Almost ... Ray Lewis Stole My Jersey.

Your interpretation may be funnier ... creepier, definitely, but maybe funnier.

I'm in my mid 40s, I stopped buying shirts of multi millionaire athletes who don't give a Schitt about me or anyone else who buys tickets to watch them play about 20 years ago...

Can this be an answer to this poll?

I don't have a choice. I never purchased a Tom Brady shirt, pants, socks, hat, or underwear.

But if I did have a shirt, I would continue to wear it. I don't purchase sports clothing for investment; I buy it to show my appreciation of a player or team.

Now, living in NJ, I enjoy the reactions I get from NY/NJ/Philly based fans to my Boston Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, and Patriots gear. I have some fascinating dialog with impartial, friendly, and hated opposing fans. This happens in the strangest of places. But I am always very proud to wear my gear. I do so daily, wearing the team that is playing that day or who just won. I don't get out often anymore, so when I do; it is a pleasure to wear Boston Team gear. It is especially fun to go to a bar to watch a Patriots game I can't get at home and handle the reaction to my Patriots gear from Jets fans; they are the most vocal and the less appreciative of my clothing. However, it is so easy to have a comeback against them. I often ask them if they would like to try on a Champions gear, which usually has a little comeback.

Go Boston Sports.

When I get confused, I have a ballcap with the logos of all four teams on it.

Option 2

I’m stacking my TB12 gear and paraphernalia outdoors preparing for a massive bonfire.
$129 yoga pads
$140 gyro balls
$29 TB12 meals
$49 Brazilian nuts
$10 brain games
I’m securing the pile with assorted stretch bands $39.95
I’m using pages from Gisele’s $600 coffee table book as kindling.
And I will be dousing the flames with liters of concussion water ( FDA approval still pending)

What are you going to do with all of your Tom Brady jersey(s) now that you have worn for years?

Personally for me I will carefully tuck it away in my closet next to my Bledsoe Jerseys and keep them for memories as its hard to wear them this year forward but will cherish the memories that jersey held for me while wearing them for all the Super Bowls they played in - Sad times indeed but happy times forever in our memory and that can never change or be taken away.
Wait. You never plan on wearing it again even when he retires?

Need another option - will wear it from time to time but otherwise stays in the closet

Wait. You never plan on wearing it again even when he retires?
When he retires i will probably wear it from time to time but can't lie,it will be sad to know its never going to be in play again when the games come on TV to root for #12 to save the day

Did bulls fans burn Jordan jerseys when he went to the wizards?

That’s no way to show respect to the GOAT who is a huge reason there’s 6 banners in Gillette
I agree just some people move on without remembering the great games and trash the player unfortunately

I wonder how many Brady's will be worn at Gillette?

Voted for #2...I have a Color Rush one and rarely wore it as it was (was an XMas gift, but I’m not really the jersey wearing kinda guy).

If I end up needing closet space I’ll box it up.

Only jersey I own is Gronk, which I'll continue to wear as it is the only jersey I own.

You see a lot of Jordan jerseys in Chicago. You see a lot of Elway jerseys in Denver. The Bay Area is full of Rice and Montana jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back