PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady's facebook video/post, want to get pumped up:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It almost 11:00 here, I get to see the game 1 hour earlier...

:confused:

Man, can't wait for the region and Patriots fans everywhere to show their appreciation and support for a team that, after seeing Do Your Job, is head and shoulders ahead of any other team in this League.

Keep on respecting your opponent and keep on winning through practice!

Chills!

After all TB and the team has been through I'm praying they have the horses to steamroll the league. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Goosebumps for me. Love how he put the players from the past in there.

#DriveFor5 #1ForTheThumb

God Damn! LET's BRING IT ON!!

I love the "I'll fight until the end" , maybe a little dig at the deflategate stuff. LOL :)

Am I the only one who welled up a bit? Damn I love this team. US against the world again!!! And they're not salty. Thnx MFL.

I know the music behind the video is M83. Anyone know the song?

That was awesome! This afternoon is never going to end....so unproductive right now :(

I wish and hope after Tom leads the team on the field, the in game entertainment people play this song and Brady walks out to the middle of the field, puts both hands up in the air and the crowd starts chanting BRADY! BRADY! BRADY! Tom then turns points to the Steelers sideline and gives the throat slash signal.

Hey one can wish and hope! I am SO JACKED for this game!

BTW, I have a friend here at work who is a Steelers fan and he started on the whole Spygate crap ESPNFL just "reported" on... he then shook his head and said, F#@! the Pats r going to kill them tonight! All I could do was smile.

If it weren't for the fact that they are raising the banner, that would be a great vid to play on the big screen just prior to the team coming out from the tunnel.

I found the song. It's from the Cloud Atlas soundtrack. Outro M83

"Now and forever, I am your king"

Awesome.

The name of the actual song is Outro though.

And I already downloaded it.

Plus it ends with Butlers INT. Proves what he is as a person, and the gratefulness and pride he has for his teammates and Butler in particular.

Very well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye