PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady playing through MCL Injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That rumor is out there today but I doubt he has that kind of injury.

Among other reasons the Patriots are probably not inclined for obvious reasons to do something that would undoubtedly get them in major trouble with the league regarding reporting injuries.

If I’m wrong though... i bet it was on that moronic pass play to Brady and the Pats need to fire Josh immediately. :mad:

He's wearing a brace though. I thought that was supposed to prevent the movement needed to damage the MCL?

Good chance the brace is the reason why it’s “only” an MCL and not an ACL blowout.

If that's the case, the Pats would get in deep **** for not having him listed on the injury report for it. So I highly doubt it.

If that's the case, the Pats would get in deep **** for not having him listed on the injury report for it. So I highly doubt it.
By the rule, they would only get in trouble if he reported it to them.

Recall the Mankins situation?

Where’s Dr. Chao to give his opinion?

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
As the NESN article points out...

“If Brady is not limited in practice, and if he’s expected to keep playing, the Patriots are not required to list a player on their injury report even if he’s dealing with an ailment.”

As the NESN article points out...

“If Brady is not limited in practice, and if he’s expected to keep playing, the Patriots are not required to list a player on their injury report even if he’s dealing with an ailment.”
Consider Chung who has been playing with a shoulder brace after an apparent separation.

Consider Chung who has been playing with a shoulder brace after an apparent separation.

I remember that. Right after that they showed his face. He was wincing in pain

I figured at some point we would get rumors of some ominous injury.

You just can't risk covering up an injury like that, given how Indianapolis was hammered so badly for covering up the serious Andrew Luck injury, with

the loss of those draft picks and
those hefty fines...

wait...

The Colts are on the protected list, I forgot.

emily-litella-nevermind.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey