PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady movie in development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately you can't "undo" the body work. For that kind of transformation you'd need to find a totally new actor. Film him before he got fit and after he got ripped. That's what they had to do for Spider-Man [Toby MacGuire] and I believe Captain America [Chris Evans].

When he was standing still or laying down, it was a body double with his head plucked on. When there was motion they used CGI or whatever.

I have a feeling Roger Goodell and his flunkies are going to be savaged in this movie which makes it a must see when it hits theaters.

This is TB12's revenge people. Showing the double dealing NFL commissioner being the snake he is on the big screen is going to be as good as the dream we had of seeing the Fraudster on the witness stand under oath. It's brilliant!

If it goes in that direction I'm all for it but if it tries to juggle it to maintain some kind of "in the middle" view scrap it.

Stephen Amell perhaps
Stephen-Amell-008.jpg

Michael C Hall for my pick.

Isn't the Chris Evans before he's ripped mostly digital work?

In Terminator Genisys they did an excellent CGI job to make Arnold younger.

Yeah, it was all CGI I believe.

images

What about this guy ? Joshua Morrow !

If they ever want to make a film, I will recommend they wait and see if he can win a 6th Superbowl. Then it became an isochronal with Brady 6 documentary on the QBs chosen before him. Some producer somewhere should start lining people up.

Any movie about Tom Brady would be a letdown compared to his real life.

They're gonna get that creepy lookalike guy who was hanging out at media day.

Adam Seward

IMO this is bad karma, wait until he retires..

As long a Mark Wahlberg, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck do not show up in every scene somehow saving the day I don't care...

Just go the Audie Murphy way and have Tom play himself.
tombradyhair2016-500x653.jpg

FYI: for those who may have reservations, this is one of the writers.

Woke up this AM, turned on TV, and M&M were prattling on about Brady/Jimmy G. Went out to the car, turned on the Asheville, NC country station and the announcer was discussing "Tom Brady - the movie". Prefaced of course by "I'm sure you are sick of hearing about the New England Patriots". As I said before, it's a Patriots' world, baby!

I live the movie every season. To be honest i dont want to see a film but that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe