PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady laments lack of foot speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Brady is on the verge of becoming a 1,000 yard rusher. Other notable 1,000 yard rushers include Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and Walter Payton.

That's some elite company there.

Tom Brady is on the verge of becoming a 1,000 yard rusher. Other notable 1,000 yard rushers include Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and Walter Payton.

11 more yards.

He was dangerously close to getting a delay of game penalty on that rushing TD against KC. Rushing:confused:? Not the right word.

Just 11 more yards. Do you think they'll stop the game and give him the game ball ala Manning/Brees???? Me neither...

he's closing in on #3 all time for rushing yards after age 40. Elite as ****.

No way. I refuse to believe anything negative about Tom Brady. He's not a slow runner. He's actually SO FAST that he runs around the world plus a few feet every second, so all we see is that few feet.

It might be for the best. Not enough speed = fewer attempts to make a play = less likely to turn out like Jimmy Dream did

His durability and longevity are due to his unconventional conditioning and strict diet.

Or,

he's too f'ing slow to ever save a play with his feet so he takes waaaay less abuse than almost every other QB who constantly runs.

I'll take either one.

His durability and longevity are due to his unconventional conditioning and strict diet.

Or,

he's too f'ing slow to ever save a play with his feet so he takes waaaay less abuse than almost every other QB who constantly runs.

I'll take either one.

Tom Brady runs so slow that he once ran into a player with CTE symptoms and cured him.

Tom Brady runs so slow that his stop watch measures tenths of a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back