PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady is washed up. It's Philip Rivers time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s more evidence of Rivers, Roethlisberger, and Rodgers approaching “the cliff” than Brady in 2018/19. Can you imagine if Brady has Rivers’ game today, Rodgers pathetic season, or Big Ben’s turnover-filled failure to make the playoffs? Meanwhile Brady looks every bit as good as he did at age 30.

He’s no Brady but I still like him. No excuses, nothing bitter, and tried until the end. Got a lot of respect for Rivers as a QB and don’t doubt his competitiveness for one second.

he's just an entitled little Piitsburgh punk rumpswab that somehow has gotten air time to promote his moronic hatred for New England. Put him in a room with me for 5 minutes and I guarantee a 100% b!tch comes crawling out.

tombstone-19.png

Can you imagine if TB had the same stats as Rivers the last three weeks, he didnt break 200 yards, it would be cliff talk. Dont know what is up with these arseholes, they cant wait for the TB era to end.

Last edited:
he's just an entitled little Piitsburgh punk rumpswab that somehow has gotten air time to promote his moronic hatred for New England. Put him in a room with me for 5 minutes and I guarantee a 100% b!tch comes crawling out.

I had him pegged as a Long Island Jets fan. A Squeelie fan.......it all makes sense now. This board should take a collection for airfare to fly you out and get you in a room with this doo-baggie. I'm certain you won't need the full 5 minutes.

These guys are getting worse than the apocalypse date predictors.

Interestingly, his analysis of how the game could go, needed to go, for the Pats to win ... the touches for Michel and White, White's receiving, the Pats' secondary beyond Gilmore being able to handle the Chargers' pass-catchers, the potential for Melvin Gordon to be a non-factor ... all of that part was very good.

He just totally f**king blew it when it came to Brady and the result.

Divisional Round QB completion rates:

Brady - 77.3%
... (Rivers - 49.0%)

Brees - 73.7%
... (Foles - 58.1%)

Mahomes - 65.9%
... (Luck - 52.8%)

Goff - 53.6%
... (Prescott - 62.5%)

Angling to get another contract offer?

I’d take him back. Thought he shown a very good ability to smash through people, was unlucky he got injured when he did

Likely cheap, too. His 2018 contract with the Pats was for $1.33m. He turns 27 next October.

I guess he'll have to change his handle to getnothingright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News