PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady is going to Hell

You'll have to give me the post # where someone attested it to "evangelicals,christians,jews or wahabbisis"

If you want to broaden the dialog and make a one-size-fits-all thread, and attack all loonies and nut-jobs, go ahead and do it, but that ain't what this is about. This is a church's website list of athletes who and going to hell and why. Let's limit it to that and leave Allah out of it, okay? No one mentioned Him.

And why are people loonies for mocking this list and the rationales of the list? For crying out loud, a church says Joaquim Noah is going to hell because he wears his hair long, and when people think that weird you call them right-wing loonies? The loonies here are the ones who think God is so petty he decides on heaven and hell based on hair length. "Let's see ... here's your file ... you devoted your life to feeding the poor...oops, long hair - straight to hell with you. Next! Okay, you scammed widows out of their pensions, sold drugs to children ... ah, wait ... crew cut - up to heaven with you."

You don't think that is odd?

And why is long hair an abomination against God, anyway? My church portrays Jesus with long hair and a beard. In fact, I've never seen an image of Jesus with a buzz cut.

As many groups as possible,need to be ridiculed in this thread.........I'll get to the rest of them,post-haste.The problem,here is that the "loons"(my term) made the lazy,pc-jump to evangelicals/christians,etc........just because the name,Tom Brady,was mentioned.

Well,I heard that that the allah-shmalla,nut-jobs are demanding that TB's wife,Giselle,should be forced to wear a burka.............funny?................you bet...........belong in a thread on patsfans?......No friggin' way.

I agree that this thread doesn't belong here.

attesting it to evangelicals,christians,jews or wahabbisis, that's what's wrong with this...for example most of the nut-jobs ; mindlessly follow allah.............lets do a thread about that.

:eek::eek:

don't expect comments like this on this board. maybe on a youtube comments thread....

I agree that this thread doesn't belong here.

doesn't matter. Milton's marketplace of forces. don't comment and it will go away.

I like the idea of an open forum, any and all Pats related stories are relevant, regardless of how ridiculous.

I enjoyed the post, thank you.

Tom Brady and Adam Archuleta are on the list...and yet they believe Donte Stallworth, Leaonard Little, and Michael Vick are all good enough to stay off the list...

absolutely pathetic...

rofl, Joakim Noah's going to hell for having long hair.

Seriously, if any of their fairytale actually exists, then I'd rather go to hell than the heaven that they've invented. Seems like that's where anyone worth talking to would end up- I'll be doing shots of whiskey with George Carlin and Hunter S. Thompson while they go knit and play the harp and find new reasons to hate each other or whatever.

Troy Polamalu is going to hell!?!? Hes probably the most religious football player in the world:eek:

Troy Polamalu is going to hell!?!? Hes probably the most religious football player in the world:eek:

doubt polumalu has the same religious views as the writer of the article though... so because he's different, he's going to hell too lol.

what a stupid article

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back