PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady... fashion designer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, in the luxury brands it is. That's what he's invested in. Some of you girls need to be less catty and just live your lives.

You’re calling me a girl? No need need for the personal attack.

Does that guy get triggered by everything or what?

And I’m not even disagreeing with the article...just thought the headline was a bit misleading since watches aren’t really “fashion designing” in the traditional sense.

And I’m not even disagreeing with the article...just thought the headline was a bit misleading since watches aren’t really “fashion designing” in the traditional sense.
And I explained that luxury brands are considered to be part of the fashion world for Brady. If you considered your self to be included when I said "some" of you girls, I apologize though I can't control how you feel. OK?

And I explained that luxury brands are considered to be part of the fashion world for Brady. If you considered your self to be included when I said "some" of you girls, I apologize though I can't control how you feel. OK?

Seems like to me you know more about fashion then the rest of us...now, who’s the girl again?

Seems like to me you know more about fashion then the rest of us...now, who’s the girl again?
That's fine. I just recall Brady endorsing Movado and Tag Heuer watches. That's his world so I'm looking at it from his POV.

Stop whining. You sound like a little girl.

Actually, in the luxury brands it is. That's what he's invested in. Some of you girls need to be less catty and just live your lives.
Are you a runway model?

Does that guy get triggered by everything or what?

Pretty much but you want to be careful or before you know it it'll be....

edca361f-f0c6-49a1-876e-f37491f89f0b_text.gif

Last edited:

Wait a minute...
Wait just a minute...

The media twist everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey