PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady -- Compensatory pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTS-80

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Who was the lost FA player that gave us that pick?

I believe it was shawn jefferson

If that is true than that would be great. Jefferson was nice piece to the 90s team and I liked him and I like him even more if he is what got us that pick:D

Here is what FA they lost before the 99 season(not a full list just some of them)

UFA QB Scott Zolak, April 27 (to Jets); UFA LB Todd Collins, March 10 (to Rams); UFA DT Mark Wheeler, March 3 (to Eagles); EFA DT Devin Wyman, Feb. 15 (to Vikings); UFA C Dave Wohlabaugh, Feb. 14 (to Browns); UFA P-QB Tom Tupa, Feb. 12 (to Jets)

I think it'd be funnier if it was zolak

WHAT ?!??!?!?

They had to lose Todd Collins just to get this injury prone Brady fellow ? Insane. The Pats must hate their coach. Mark my words : Brady will not make this team in TC.

WHAT ?!??!?!?

They had to lose Todd Collins just to get this injury prone Brady fellow ? Insane. The Pats must hate their coach. Mark my words : Brady will not make this team in TC.

I agree. I would rather take Rex Grossman than Tom Brady!! (sarcasm of course)

We've got the 199 overall pick again this year. Wonder what superstar we'll take this time!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
Back