PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady ‘wouldn't be opposed' to NFL return, mentions Patriots -- DON'T NEED A QB ANYMORE!

It’s not happening but I’ll play.

Superbowl contenders immediately. Draft Harrison. Trade up, Get Fautanu. Brady”s pocket movement and awareness instantly improves offensive line.

Defense is already set.

I scoff at posters that claim 6-11. More like 14-3

Or, now that Bill is gone Brady wouldn't be opposed to playing for the patriots.

we do know at the time it was basically Brady or Bill. and Kraft chose Bill. a logical choice, but ultimately the wrong one.

I think it was more complicated than that. Brady left because Bill was so incompetent at getting him the weapons he wanted. In particular, it seems like BB chose N'Keal Harry over the advice of his scouts who wanted Deebo; this was the worst draft pick in Patriots history since it caused the departure of Brady. It is no coincidence the Brady went to a team that was loaded at WR.

BB is he GOAT head coach, but not so good as a GM. But, based on this year, it is starting to feel as if Bob Kraft is the real GM problem or part of the problem. He is probably to blame for losing Jacobi, DHop, and Ridley. And who was the rocket-scientist / cheapskate behind the bonehead move in letting Joe Thuney walk? They could certainly use him now. This off season has been pathetic; in addition to losing out on Ridley, the Patriots lost Pharaoh Brown and Mallik Cunningham and failed to sign any significant new players. The Patriots are so depleted now that nothing short of a draft day miracle can save them or save Mayo's skin.

Tompa just dreaming about attacking defenses with an AVP game plan

kansas city pink GIF by Polyvinyl Records
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

Most of you guys apparently have not begun the adult aging process.

Nope, and I am proud of it. I am old goat now but have the maturity level of a twelve year old: fireworks, fishing, biking, camping, pranks, more fishing, more fireworks, and the old Playboys in the tree house.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
Nope, and I am proud of it. I am old goat now but have the maturity level of a twelve year old: fireworks, fishing, biking, camping, pranks, more fishing, more fireworks, and the old Playboys in the tree house.

Ha. I wasn't referring to our emotional maturity here on the site (requires a PhD) so much as our joints and muscle recovery. It looked like Brady could barely extend his hips enough to get into a reasonable run in his last season with the Bucs. Yes, he's into fitness, but still.

Id rather he just stay retired...

Would rather not remember him as a mercenary
The fact that we are discussing it at all is a win as far as I am concerned. Right, @Ian ?
Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Sign the beast.

Please don't. Retire with grace, don't tarnish the legacy. Tom will be an excellent TV guy. Coming back to the field just reeks of desperation for attention.

It’s not happening but I’ll play.

Superbowl contenders immediately. Draft Harrison. Trade up, Get Fautanu. Brady”s pocket movement and awareness instantly improves offensive line.

Defense is already set.

I scoff at posters that claim 6-11. More like 14-3
First, I am not comparing anyone to Brady, even Brady 2024.
=========
That being said, we could trade for a WR now another in the next off-season (paying the big bucks) and trade up from 34 to get an LT. We also need a backup C/OG in the 5th.

We wouldn't be competitive this year, but could be favored in the division in 2025.

I love Brady but he’s become very attention seeking to stay relevant and that’s what this is.

Like all retiring superstars, Brady is having a hard time dealing with his growing insignificance and irrelevance.
Or he's just ****ing with people.

I love Brady but he’s become very attention seeking to stay relevant and that’s what this is.
When Brady speaks, people listen. He’s the Goat. He lives and breathes football and if he wants to talk about it I’m always all ears.

Please don't. Retire with grace, don't tarnish the legacy.
How would his legacy be tarnished? So what if he comes back and sucks? Many HoF QBs sucked their last year or two and are still considered great.

Tom will be an excellent TV guy.
I think he'll suck. Too stiff.
Coming back to the field just reeks of desperation for attention.
No question.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back