PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Time for a New Offensive Coordinator

"Who needs Tyler Johnson when Justin Rohrwasser is still available?"

- B. Belichick

More like " NKeal absolutely crushed his workout with me in Foxboro. We're set at WR with NKeal and Sanu in my opinion. Thanks Bill for using those 1st and 2nd rounders for me". -Josh McDaniels

Wow brings back some traumatic memories for Broncos fans (and Pats fans). Imagine someone totally blind as a talent evaluator but constantly in Bill's ear with these kind of garbage opinions now.

About OC Seattle is interviewing Gase and want to talk to Kafka as well.
We have to wait til Eagles snatch Josh or not before we start talking to guys.
Really puts us behind the 8ball

I hope Gase goes to Seattle so we don't even have to consider that guy

About OC Seattle is interviewing Gase and want to talk to Kafka as well.
We have to wait til Eagles snatch Josh or not before we start talking to guys.
Really puts us behind the 8ball
Once again, why on earth would anyone want anything to do with Adam Gase, he’s an abject failure? He truly sucks. I would question whether Belichick has completely lost his mind if he hired him for any position,

Once again, why on earth would anyone want anything to do with Adam Gase, he’s an abject failure? He truly sucks. I would question whether Belichick has completely lost his mind if he hired him for any position,

The way BB picks guys is weird. Jedd Fisch was maybe the worst QB coach in the entire league. Not even for this year but given his crappy background not sure how he even got the job. Our TE coach too. Really underqualified.

The way BB picks guys is weird. Jedd Fisch was maybe the worst QB coach in the entire league. Not even for this year but given his crappy background not sure how he even got the job. Our TE coach too. Really underqualified.
What do we know about Fisch's job performance as a position coach prior to this season? Obviously his two years as the Jaguars' offensive coordinator didn't lead to great results, but I'm not aware of anybody saying that he wasn't a worthwhile position coach. Same thing with Caley. I've never read a bad thing about him, and Reiss has been hinting for over a year now that he's in the OC pipeline.

At least Fisch had actually coached the position before he arrived here...Our WR & TE "coaches" OTOH are not just under-qualified, they're both completely and utterly UN-qualified.

At least Fisch had actually coached the position before he arrived here...Our WR & TE "coaches" OTOH are not just under-qualified, they're both completely and utterly UN-qualified.

A claim to fame having "developed" Josh Rosen or Blake Bortles, for me would have been reasons to not hire the guy. Fisch was terrible. He was lucky to slither to Arizona as a college head coach.

What do we know about Fisch's job performance as a position coach prior to this season? Obviously his two years as the Jaguars' offensive coordinator didn't lead to great results, but I'm not aware of anybody saying that he wasn't a worthwhile position coach. Same thing with Caley. I've never read a bad thing about him, and Reiss has been hinting for over a year now that he's in the OC pipeline.

Caley seems extremely unqualified. Basically anyone brought in by McDaniels is highly suspect.

Chad O'Shea listed on the radar as OC for the Steelers (it's just a speculative article):

Chad O'Shea listed on the radar as OC for the Steelers (it's just a speculative article):

What could possibly go wrong when adding the OC behind the worst run offense of 2019 to the team that had the worst run offense of 2020?

What could possibly go wrong when adding the OC behind the worst run offense of 2019 to the team that had the worst run offense of 2020?

That Dolphins team of 2019 was a lot of young guys and a depleted roster but the last 8 games it was producing like a top10 offense. But I hear you. O'Shea coming back here where we already have a good run game would fit from a synergistic perspective.

This would be pure gold if he brought Gase and Patricia. Please let this happen !!

Kraft should be willing to pay a lot for OC who can succeed without a QB, a WR or a TE.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back