PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tim Tebow's personal WR - Brandon Lloyd. Sign the beast!

goheels22002

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
2010 Week 15 - Tim Tebow every downfield attempt vs. Raiders - YouTube

Not only did Brandon Lloyd pull in 74 passes for 911 yards in 2012 for the Patriots, but his acrobatic catches made him Tim Tebow's binkie in Denver in 2010. Get the band back together, Bill - Tebow, Lloyd and McDaniels.

In the video above, check out the catches at 2:00 minutes and 4:15 minutes. I love the catch by Lloyd off the helmet of the Oakland defender), the heave for an incompletion but intereference call at 5:01 and just for old time sakes, the catch by Jabar Gaffney at 7:35 minutes.

The announcer compares Tebow to Boomer Esiason on the Gaffney play. How ironic is that?

Get Brandon Lloyd into camp, Coach Belichick and make sure you keep a complete supply of psychiatric medications on hand - for him, and us. Brandon Lloyd is the man!

No to Lloyd and his falling down after every play.

The Jets need him and his circus routine.

This might be the first time anyone has suggested signing a WR due to a perceived chemistry with the emergency #3 QB.

Goheels has now been taken off the possible list of Mike Rodaks.

Or maybe its a ruse..................................

From what I understand and reading between the lines, Lloyd was a poor locker room influence and that is a major reason why they let him go.

Deaderick and Love, were rumored to have the same issue...

From what I understand and reading between the lines, Lloyd was a poor locker room influence and that is a major reason why they let him go.

What about AHern and Spikes?

NotSureIfSerious1.jpg

This might be the first time anyone has suggested signing a WR due to a perceived chemistry with the emergency #3 QB.

Thank you. It's always nice to be #1 at something.

Tebow's the NFL's version of a knuckleballer. Tim Wakefield had Doug Mirabelli. Surely the Pats can make room for Brandon Lloyd.

Thank you. It's always nice to be #1 at something.

Tebow's the NFL's version of a knuckleballer. Tim Wakefield had Doug Mirabelli. Surely the Pats can make room for Brandon Lloyd.

If Tebow is starting every fifth game, I don't really care who's playing WR in those games.

I think Lloyd is still capable of making those acrobatic catches.

The issue is Brady is not going to throw it to him when he's covered like that.

Lloyd's skillset would be best used with a above average qb, like Eli Manning, who will once in a while just throw it up and hope it gets caught.

I think Brady's conservatism is a good thing overall (hence his career TD to INT ratio); but it hurts late in tight playoff games against good Ds -- the pattern I've seen against the Ravens an Giants is Brady holds it too long and then fails to make a throw instead of just tossing it up and hoping for the best in critical 3rd/4th down situations.

Deaderick, maybe. Love's problem was that he was diagnosed with diabetes, and disagreed with the Patriots about how best to handle it (they wanted him to go on the NFI list).

Once again, no thanks. The Patriots have moved on from him and they should keep it that way

I agree with the OPs insane and indefensible post.

I'm just going to pull a Brandon Lloyd on this thread.

"I don't want to talk to you anymore."

horrible idea..but i still think lloyd can deff help this team out this upcoming year

Lloyd
Ammendola
Dobson
Boyce
Gronk
Ballard

Deaderick, maybe. Love's problem was that he was diagnosed with diabetes, and disagreed with the Patriots about how best to handle it (they wanted him to go on the NFI list).

Not firsthand, but I have heard that both Deaderick and Love weren't the greatest locker room guys. The person who passed this one usually knows what they are talking about.

Uhhh I hate to break it to you but Brandon Lloyd had his break out season when Kyle Orton was throwing him the ball.

Once again, no thanks. The Patriots have moved on from him and they should keep it that way

Not to mention the double cap hit Belichick would be taking for cutting him and then signing him again.

If Belichick felt he had any use for Lloyd he would have renegotiated something.

I'll never say never - you never know what could happen with the injury bug - but if Belichick wanted Lloyd he never would have been gone in the first place.

2010 Week 15 - Tim Tebow every downfield attempt vs. Raiders - YouTube

Not only did Brandon Lloyd pull in 74 passes for 911 yards in 2012 for the Patriots, but his acrobatic catches made him Tim Tebow's binkie in Denver in 2010. Get the band back together, Bill - Tebow, Lloyd and McDaniels.

In the video above, check out the catches at 2:00 minutes and 4:15 minutes. I love the catch by Lloyd off the helmet of the Oakland defender), the heave for an incompletion but intereference call at 5:01 and just for old time sakes, the catch by Jabar Gaffney at 7:35 minutes.

The announcer compares Tebow to Boomer Esiason on the Gaffney play. How ironic is that?

Get Brandon Lloyd into camp, Coach Belichick and make sure you keep a complete supply of psychiatric medications on hand - for him, and us. Brandon Lloyd is the man!

Lets do it every 3rd string QB needs a personal WR. They can play catch on the sideline while the team plays the actual game.

I'm assuming that Lloyd wouldn't be able to catch footballs from Brady, I know monogamy is big in the Christian community.

Lloyd could catch a break and he'll still fall down. :D:D:D

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back