PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ticket Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruban

Rookie
Reaction score
Did you always need to go through a Captcha just to see if any tickets are posted for each game? First year on the waitlist for me so wondering if it's always been like that or if they're stepping up the anti-bot efforts.

As far back as I can remember. I think the pros have figured out a way to automate it, effectively blocking out legitimate fans. I've put up a few tickets over the years but the last few years they are sold within a minute or two. It doesn't matter what time of day or night it is

Well that's discouraging. Had read in some other thread about tickets on the exchange selling really fast so was hoping this was new.
If anybody wants to sell their tickets to some legit fans from Ottawa, Canada for the Oct 22 game please let me know!
Looking to make it to first Pats game this year and since we're driving down the day of, the night game is the only one that works.

Well that's discouraging. Had read in some other thread about tickets on the exchange selling really fast so was hoping this was new.
If anybody wants to sell their tickets to some legit fans from Ottawa, Canada for the Oct 22 game please let me know!
Looking to make it to first Pats game this year and since we're driving down the day of, the night game is the only one that works.
You'll be able to find tix. It's just about how much you're willing to pay, that's all.

I've always thought that it'd be a decent idea to have a sub-forum where fans here can put up their requests for selling/buying at face value to other fans, but that's probably way too unrealistic.

I just read in the NYD news that the patriots are already making tickets available to the AFCCG to season ticket holders. Sounds like fake news to me, i can't believe the pats would act that arrogant and give such good bulletin board material toopposing teams.

Last edited:
You'll be able to find tix. It's just about how much you're willing to pay, that's all.

I've always thought that it'd be a decent idea to have a sub-forum where fans here can put up their requests for selling/buying at face value to other fans, but that's probably way too unrealistic.

Yeah currently looking like $400USD on stubhub incl fees for nosebleeds which is too much for me.

Great idea about the sub-forum

Yeah currently looking like $400USD on stubhub incl fees for nosebleeds which is too much for me.

Great idea about the sub-forum
At the very least, the sub-forum or even stickied thread could provide a chance for fan exchanges in the preseason, when tickets aren't at such a premium.

Not sure about the majority of fans during the regular season, since they're worth so much, but even then, there are some good people out there that are willing to sell some face value tix to another hardcore fan. Unfortunately, they're probably few and far between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots