PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Vikings vs Rams

Rams offense looks easy. We are effective post 2007 but our offense never moves easily, I always see our receivers taking big hits.

That is how team speed looks.

makes me feel better knowing that the Rams D is supposed to be one of the better ones in the league.. is loaded with talent, and looks like a wet paper bag right now

The best you can hope for for Kamara is still probably not prime LT. Maybe if you’re picking which one you’d prefer in a title game with a bruised toe?
I'd say the best you could hope for is %95 of LT but actually a big game performer.

Again that looked easy. Why can't we do that? We win a lot but our drives average over 9 plays I think.

Watching these 2 teams is depressing as a Pats fan, just shows how far the team has fallen offensively when you see wide open receivers all over the place, 25-35 yard pass plays, 70 yard tds....

makes me feel better knowing that the Rams D is supposed to be one of the better ones in the league.. is loaded with talent, and looks like a wet paper bag right now

At least they're looking like garbage against a legit offense. A tad bit different than making Blake Bortles look like Dan Marino.

I'd say the best you could hope for is %95 of LT but actually a big game performer.
Did he really choke tho aside from the 07 AFCCG he sat out of? He killed us in the 06 playoff game.

Again that looked easy. Why can't we do that? We win a lot but our drives average over 9 plays I think.

Not ready to declare this vikes offense a juggernaut just yet. What happened last week?

Watching these 2 teams is depressing as a Pats fan, just shows how far the team has fallen offensively when you see wide open receivers all over the place, 25-35 yard pass plays, 70 yard tds....
Wait til Gordon Edelman are in the lineup not giving up hope.
However it's hard to think we could of had Gordon and Calvin Ridley.

Barr is one of the most gifted athletes at LB, but he can't cover downfield, either. Sometimes a LB gets fortunate, but more often than not, it's a huge mismatch to expect a LB to cover. Just keep that in mind when people complain about our LBs in coverage.

The Keenum is just as good as Cousins takes are looking bad.

At least they're looking like garbage against a legit offense. A tad bit different than making Blake Bortles look like Dan Marino.

Touche

source.gif

When a defense has a LB on Edelman or Gordon on the outside that will happen.

its just 3 games into season. What is so depressing? Why not wait and watch what happens ? Rams we crap for close to 13 seasons. And this vikings team you are talking about got almost blanked by buffalo(!) at home 27-0 .
If you see wide open WR all over the place it also means their D is crap.

LOL The Rams, one of the best teams in the NFL so far, can’t even sell out a college stadium... against a very good opponent... on prime time. That’s pathetic.

LOL The Rams, one of the best teams in the NFL so far, can’t even sell out a college stadium... against a very good opponent... on prime time. That’s pathetic.
Raiders would have lol..

Really? Did you watch Buffalo destroy Minnesota? That "legit offense" scored 0 tds and 6 points vs. the Buffalo freakin Bills.

Really? Did you watch Buffalo destroy Minnesota? That "legit offense" scored 0 tds and 6 points vs. the Buffalo freakin Bills.

Give it time. We haven't played the Bills yet. We scored 1 TD against the Matt Patricia-led Detroit freaking Lions.

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back