PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Vikings vs Rams

Well this game is probably going to be a shoot out

My Rams missing the playoffs take is not going well, almost impossible barring tons of injuries.

Yeah, even if they crater their division is so bad they'll make the playoffs. Worst division in the league from 2-4, the Cardinals Niners and Seahawks all suck.

This ram offense is tough

Oh my lol

I need to see if kamara is tough enough to play through a conference championship game at less than 100% before making a decision.

From an aesthetic point of view, I love watching late afternoon Southern Cali football on TV. Sunshine, bright colors ....Rose Bowl, Coliseum.
I'll miss this when football goes indoors in LA
Indoor football with hospital lighting blows

They have to wait till next season, but might wait till 2020 to go along with the new stadium.
They already asked the NFL if they can wear the blue and gold full time and got rejected. The NFL are stupid. These uniforms are awesome. However, the NFL allowed them to wear these throwbacks 5 times this year which will all be home games. The Rams hate their current uniforms so much they will only wear the blue jersey if they have to on the road. White jersey is their primary.

Nope. LA actually is a football city, the fairweather reputation they get is undeserved. But allegiences here are split between the Rams and Raiders in the pros and Trojans/Bruins for college. The majority of locals I know are Raiders/Trojans fans, but I've seen a lot of Rams fans around since they came back. There's at least a history there with the franchise.

Meanwhile, I live about a 10 minute drive from where the Chargers are playing and nobody cares. Nobody here wanted the Chargers, the only people that ever gave a **** about the Chargers are in San Diego and now they've been thoroughly alienated too.
Spot on. I live near the area as well and nobody gives a s*** about the Chargers.

Bizzare NFL didn’t let the Raiders move in. Very dumb, it seemed to clearly be outta spite.
Everybody in LA wanted the Raiders and Rams.

Last edited:
What is the kickoff rule on the ball going into the end zone? I thought a player had to catch it and kneel to make it a touch back. I would think that by just letting it bounce and sit there the kicking team could recover it like an onside kick, no?

From an aesthetic point of view, I love watching late afternoon Southern Cali football on TV. Sunshine, bright colors ....Rose Bowl, Coliseum.
I'll miss this when football goes indoors in LA
Indoor football with hospital lighting blows
I’ve always like twilight games too.

I’ve always like twilight games too.

I know they originated in Oakland but to me they should be the LA raiders. Still have visions of watching Bo and Marcus Allen running wild in this stadium.

I know they originated in Oakland but to me they should be the LA raiders. Still have visions of watching Bo and Marcus Allen running wild in this stadium.
Yes. LA Raiders had a great ring to it.

Anyone else get a super creepy vibe from Kirk Cousins? Like, if I found out he collects his toenail clippings I wouldn't be shocked.

Is that wrong? If I had known that was frowned upon.....

My Rams missing the playoffs take is not going well, almost impossible barring tons of injuries.
I long for the day when we get back to this level.

It's time to get there!!! LETS GO!!!!!

Vikings D hasnt been great since last year.

Rams offense makes it look easy. We are effective post 2007 but our offense never moves easily, I always see our receivers taking big hits.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back