PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football....Texans @ Bengals

How do you have trouble lining up on the third play of the drive, at home, with no crowd noise, after a 5 yard run? Who's struggling to make it back to that huddle? What the **** is happening in this clown car of an offense?

They both suck. The Ginger Rocket launches one and AJ just stops running.

Watson can't audible apparently. This is JV football at its finest. It really is.
Edit: it's not JV. It's pee wee.

Is it just me or does Hopkins look hurt? It looks like he's been favoring his knee since the first half when he took a hit and landed a little awkwardly.

We finally found a flag so blatant that even Pacman Jones can't cast himself as the aggrieved victim.

How can the WHOLE offensive line be trash? And this is not even the LT from last week who was awful. My word.

How has Duane Brown's holdout not ended? The point has been ****ing made, pay the man Houston.

There's an opportunity here for Mark Sanchez, methinks: a rare situation in which he'd be an upgrade for either team. Buttfumble be d----d!

Maybe, just maybe the Bengals should double cover Hopkins.

I don't care how garbage the quality on the field is, as long as a game is close in the 4th quarter I'm entertained. Well done Bungles and Texans :cool:

Why the hell would the Texans use a timeout here? Did I mishear Tirico or is he going weapons-grade (Pagano-grade) stupid here?

Why the hell would the Texans use a timeout here? Did I mishear Tirico or is he going weapons-grade (Pagano-grade) stupid here?

He said bengals. I think.

This game deserves to come down to Dalton.

Now let's see if Dalton has cojones

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back