PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Daily Rundown 9/8: New England Patriots News and Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW- Ian, for some reason I am mo longer getting the social media panel when I come to the board. Not that I miss Volin's nonsense or Zo's sophomoric dreck, it was a convenient way for me to link into Mike Reiss's and Chatham's thoughts and finding an occasional entertaining link to an article What happened?

And if you just stopped running it, I'm OK with that.

Reactions: Ian
Thursday Daily Rundown 9/8: New England Patriots News and Notes

Ian Logue

Here's a look at this morning's top Patriots stories for Thursday September 8, 2016.

Continue reading...
Ian, the video comes up on autoplay which makes it NSFW (not safe for waking up early and reading while your wife is still asleep). Can that be fixed? Thanks.

Reactions: Ian
BTW- Ian, for some reason I am mo longer getting the social media panel when I come to the board. Not that I miss Volin's nonsense or Zo's sophomoric dreck, it was a convenient way for me to link into Mike Reiss's and Chatham's thoughts and finding an occasional entertaining link to an article What happened?

And if you just stopped running it, I'm OK with that.
It will be back in the new redesign. I've been tweaking some things here to try and speed things up and am working on a secondary option as well based on some requests from a while ago. So we'll see how it goes. Taking longer than I hoped, but I'm more focused on trying to get it right before it goes up :)

Ian, the video comes up on autoplay which makes it NSFW (not safe for waking up early and reading while your wife is still asleep). Can that be fixed? Thanks.
That's somewhat out of my hands, but I'll see what I can come up with. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back