PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Throwbacks This season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradyking12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
How do they decide to wear throw backs? Been a while I think its time to bring out the throwbacks this season

nyj102112_ds0772.jpg

slideshow_1370612_pats.jpg

How do they decide to wear throw backs? Been a while I think its time to bring out the throwbacks this season

nyj102112_ds0772.jpg

nyj102112_ds0772.jpg

They need to bring them back permanently.

The problem now is they can't bring them back for one game any more due to new rules about the helmets. Player must use the SAME helmet all season for every game due to the concussions.

Kraft should finally do the right thing and make the permanent switch back. Only the little fan boys want to stay with FE. However, I would even accept just the logo switch back to Pat Patriot, and keep all the rest (Blues, Silvers, etc) just swap back to non-humiliating logo. FE is a terrible logo, ranked 32 in the league.

The problem now is they can't bring them back for one game any more due to new rules about the helmets. Player must use the SAME helmet all season for every game due to the concussions.

Can't they use the same helmet structure just paint job the throwback design, what would be the difference same helmet different design

Can't they use the same helmet structure just paint job the throwback design, what would be the difference same helmet different design
I agree. But the rule is same exact helmet, every game of the year. I'm not sure why that is safer, but it must be for some reason, unless they are full of ****.

the current uniform is one of the best in the league. i hope they never change it.
The uniform is pretty nice. The logo is the worst ever created and it even is a national disgrace because a "patriot" logo should be awesome instead of silly, stupid, and ridiculous..

Pats true uniforms were one of the best in the NFL for sure.
EDIT: @captain insano LMAO@u
get a grip. your emotional attachment to the old uniform and logo is strange to say the least lol. i can see people liking it but you are like a mother bear protecting her cubs. lol seek professional help. the current uniform was worn during 5 sb championships. its cemented in history as the look of greatness. deal with it.

Last edited:
get a grip. your emotional attachment to the old uniform and logo is strange to say the least lol. i can see people liking it but you are like a mother bear protecting her cubs. lol seek professional help. the current uniform was worn during 5 sb championships. its is cemented in history as the look of greatness. deal with it.
it's a ****y logo and sucks

it's a ****y logo and sucks
its a sb winning logo and its great. and it will forever represent winning. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it so very much.

Kraft should finally do the right thing and make the permanent switch back. Only the little fan boys want to stay with FE. However, I would even accept just the logo switch back to Pat Patriot, and keep all the rest (Blues, Silvers, etc) just swap back to non-humiliating logo. FE is a terrible logo, ranked 32 in the league.

I suggest a new helmet logo to mark a new era.

Clown Helmet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back