PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thread on Broncos Message Board

said manning played with a crack in his butt. Not sure why this was posted here.

Ouch...I don't look forward to life without Tom....they have a thread titled RGIII anyone?.....man that has to sting reading that...

I was wondering where on here I could drop this beauty I found online....I think this thread seems appropriate.

33b25a9f7e59708c1de5b336fcda21c0.jpg

All I'm gonna say about the Broncos thread is that there is some clown on the Broncos thread named trc1962 and some of the things he was saying we're just absurd. I was on the thread the night of our game and a lot of the Broncos fans were focused on the patriots, and that the colts game was a gurantee

"stats whoring" - I like that. Or, as someone else posted, Peyton Manning is the GOAT fantasy QB.

All I'm gonna say about the Broncos thread is that there is some clown on the Broncos thread named trc1962 and some of the things he was saying we're just absurd. I was on the thread the night of our game and a lot of the Broncos fans were focused on the patriots, and that the colts game was a gurantee

donkey fans are fools. they will be irrelevant again once forehead retires.

one thread i don't see......Ware contract. Giving a guy that old that much $$ wasn't a good decision and in the biggest game of the year he looked his age big time.

one thread i don't see......Ware contract. Giving a guy that old that much $$ wasn't a good decision and in the biggest game of the year he looked his age big time.
is tere a welker thread?

Here's a thread with some Broncos fans that get it (Not all of them do, but that's to be expected):

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...s-using-it&s=fdfbf9cc058d7997a0ceb6cf2f81cf00
Thx. I read most of that thread. The second or third post in really nailed it: if you take away his options within a few yards of the Line of Scrimmage, he no longer has the arm to be accurate on passes downfield. Combine that with an O-line that can't keep the pressure off of him and bad play calling and "it is what it is." For some reason, Fox couldn't make the adjustments that the Pats seem to make routinely and on the fly when the bad guys are getting pressure on Brady...guess that's part of why he's looking for a new job.

Where is the bring back Tebow thread?

I read a few of their threads after the loss. They were in full meltdown by the time I got there. They wanted the whole team gutted from the handy man to damn near the GM. LOL

elway is starting to remind me of danny ainge

never seen the wheels fly off faster than the broncos....good chance they will be down there with the raiders next year. suddenly, returning to denver is not nearly as appealing to all those free agents

as for manning, it's what happens when you get old......you wake up one day and nothing works.

Thx. I read most of that thread. The second or third post in really nailed it: if you take away his options within a few yards of the Line of Scrimmage, he no longer has the arm to be accurate on passes downfield. Combine that with an O-line that can't keep the pressure off of him and bad play calling and "it is what it is." For some reason, Fox couldn't make the adjustments that the Pats seem to make routinely and on the fly when the bad guys are getting pressure on Brady...guess that's part of why he's looking for a new job.
I didn't read the whole thread, but they were missing a key component in their analysis. It is very difficult to eliminate the short throws when they are fast balls with zip. It is Manning's lack of velocity and zip that are making it easy to take away the short game.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back