PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This off-season has been so disappointing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we ARE spoiled, thank you for pointing that out.

Most teams hang banners if they win their Conference championship.
Brady throws for 500 yards, 3 tds, 0 ints passer rating over 100...and they lose the ****ing game. Yes, it was a disgraceful super bowl. I want to vomit every time I see recaps and highlights.

Here comes the whole “chicken little” nonsense. Give it a rest dude. Us “chicken Little’s” were right last year.

Care to post a link to your prediction that the patriots would lose the superbowl after BB benched their starting qb for "reasons"?

After a humiliating loss because of that disgraceful defense in the SB, NE has done nothing to make the team better. They lose Danny Playoff Amendola. They lose A chance to get Richard Sherman. They lose a chance to improve their defense.

Terrible off season as of now. Go ahead and call me a troll all you want, but with how this team is Set up for next year they will not win the SB.
It's March 13th. I'm not doing this over the entire offseason with people starting threads just to be the guy in the corner in a room full of people who only wants to complain. I'm pretty sure we've had this discussion before so try and judge the finished product, not the one you're looking at before free agency even really starts.

We've got 5-months+ until camp...still a long, long way to go :cool:

(Thread locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back