PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This is why we think the media is stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they need to follow that up with quotes (by Brady) on what he thinks of Rodgers and how he'll even stay up past his bed time to watch Rodgers play because he loves the way he plays the game (doing things he can't do or do as well).

Why people think they can go after someone to increase their net presence or wealth is sickening.

Whoa!

Talk about butthurt Packer fans!

I've noticed 90% of articles that run with the premise "The internet is freaking out over _______!" appear to be BS.

It appears to be a new click bait formula for disparaging a group. You see it with politics a lot.

1 out of every 5 tweets are idiotic troll bait, that goes for every topic.

Best to ignore this crap people, it's only going to get worse (or stupider?) the next 13 days.
The only good thing (knock on wood) is that it can't get anywhere near as bad as it was after Grigsongate...Luck with his "deflated" and "salty" feelings...eff them all!

Clickbait- - it's because he mentioned family and Rodgers has family issues. He always mentions family. Twitter is stupid . Media should not report that ****.

You know whats amazing. If it wasn't for you I would have never known about this. Not sure why some of you insist on posting every dumb article you see. I honestly feel like clicking on it and giving them page views and ad dollars out of spite just because you posted it here.

Even if it was true, what's the payoff of this story, Rodgers is going to play extra hard when the two teams meet in 2 or 3 years in the regular season?

10 people on twitter are not representative of the media or twitter. 100 people on twitter are not representative of Twitter or the media.

You'd need millions of people posting this for it to even come close. Holy **** I really hate how it is becoming so common for ****ty reporters to just quote twitter as an easy-mode story but to title it 'Twitter goes crazy about X'. They're just ****ing quoting a few accounts for ****'s sake.

Wow, it's official, the media really can put a negative spin on anything.

"Thanking your family" leading to controversy? Wow, that's a new one.

Oh, what's that? He thanked his father? Oooh, watch out for the offense police.....they'll say he shouldn't have done that because people who never knew their fathers will be offended.

This is why i very rarely pay attention to main stream media, sports or otherwise. Too much b.s.

I don't know...maybe, I always thought that when Matthew Slater thanked god during press conferences that he was directly attacking noted athiest and superstar punter Chris Kluwe. Slater's non stop hatred and personal anti Klue crusade drove a good man to early retirement.

I heard that Tom Brady is fully conscious and has the ability to speak. What a slap in the face to people that are in comas to be mocked like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes