PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This is the Progressive Media in a Nutshell......complete ignorance

RI Patriots fan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Especially when it comes to Catholicism. This is my favorite though by far:

"However, many Evangelical Christians are not happy with the pope. With reports such as Pope Francis saying the only way to God is through the Catholic Church (and not ************, who said He was the way) to promoting Chrislam (A religion made by combining Christianity and Islam together), it is no wonder Christ followers are upset. Now they are getting upset again because Pope Francis is about to decree the Virgin Mary to be the fourth entity in the Trinity (which makes it a Quartet).
The argument being presented is that ************, the one who says that the only way to the Father is through Me, has been demoted to third place. By stating that without Mary, there would be no ************, and with no church, they cannot move forward, Pope Francis effectually placed the Virgin Mary at the Godhead level."

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1477428/po...ortant-than-jesus-christ/#lhVbYSw0BxYEqp7l.99

I miss the days when journalists were actually professionals and not complete idiots.

Especially when it comes to Catholicism. This is my favorite though by far:

"However, many Evangelical Christians are not happy with the pope. With reports such as Pope Francis saying the only way to God is through the Catholic Church (and not ************, who said He was the way) to promoting Chrislam (A religion made by combining Christianity and Islam together), it is no wonder Christ followers are upset. Now they are getting upset again because Pope Francis is about to decree the Virgin Mary to be the fourth entity in the Trinity (which makes it a Quartet).
The argument being presented is that ************, the one who says that the only way to the Father is through Me, has been demoted to third place. By stating that without Mary, there would be no ************, and with no church, they cannot move forward, Pope Francis effectually placed the Virgin Mary at the Godhead level."

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1477428/po...ortant-than-jesus-christ/#lhVbYSw0BxYEqp7l.99

I miss the days when journalists were actually professionals and not complete idiots.

I wasn't around to watch the media before the 60s.....

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back