PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This is a thread about Peter Kings SB prediction!

TriplecHamp

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Pats over Seahawks 30-23. Guess we only care about negative predictions:snob:

It's just way too early to even begin to think about who will be playing in the Super Bowl. We have an idea of how each team will look on paper, but have no idea how they will perform on the field, as we all know by know, "on any given Sunday..."

That's not even accounting for injuries. Every team will face them, either to starters or to core depth. It's inevitable and it will greatly affect how each team finishes.

With that being said, it still is fun to try and predict. The NFC is loaded and will beat up on each other, while the AFC is essentially a three team race. The favorites don't always win though.

The Kiss of Death. I guess we shouldn't even bother watching this year.

Thanks a lot, Peter King.

Peter King is always wrong with his predictions, so not reading anything into this one (or any other predictions really).

Any info on where he made this prediction? Seems a bit early; and King is pretty good about not tweeting or broadcasting such things until it's printed in the official (paid) SI preview edition.

I can’t even predict what the f I’m gonna have for lunch…. How some people think they predict what will happen 6 months from now is beyond me :rolleyes:

I can't believe Peter King dissed us once again ! Oh wait.....

I can't believe Peter King dissed us once again ! Oh wait.....

Dude we're only winning by 7? That'ss a slap in the face if I ever saw one

The AFC is wide open this year. Every team has their issues. The Ravens have a lot of turnover on defense. The Broncos defense is O-L-D in the back end and their premier pass rusher is suspended, the Texans have a good defense that hasn't shown any ability to stop Brady and their offense still has Matt Schaub leading them, the Colts are young and still a few years away. The Bengals look good on defense by Andy Dalton is quarterbacking them. And the Steelers will probably have wheelchairs and oxygen masks awaiting their defense when the opposing offense's drive ends. The Patriots have Brady and a defense that, at least on paper, looks to have improved. It was probably a toss up between them and the Broncos for King.

I disregard all predictions made by Peter King, positive or negative.

I hate to say it, but King's Super Bowl predictions tend to be worse than a lot of the guys doing it professionally, but it really looks like he has really turned the corner and is now the best Super Bowl predictor in the media. :D

Nice to see the Pats get some love, but most preseason predictions are wrong.

We are screwed!!!

damn it....

Your thread title looked negative so I changed it.:D

I think from now on every thread title should begin with "This is a thread about ..." ;)

So ... to repeat my question from earlier: Any word on where and when this prediction was made by King?

More Patriot predictions!

2013 NFL predictions: MVP, Rookie of the Year and much more - NFL.com

Most Valuable Player:

Albert Breer: Tom Brady, QB, New England Patriots. New England's going to win plenty of games this year -- despite all the attrition -- and we'll get another reminder of why it simply doesn't seem to matter who he throws to.

Elliot Harrison: Brady. Facing such low expectations, Brady will carry a no-name receiver group to another stellar offensive season, logging a 10-6 record and nabbing the AFC East crown in the process.

Daniel Jeremiah: Brady. Despite a very chaotic offseason for the Patriots, Brady won't skip a beat. He'll put up huge numbers and remind us all why he's the best in the NFL.

Ian Rapoport: Brady. New receivers, several new tight ends and running backs -- same Tom Brady. This is when he shines: when the NFL doubts that the Patriots will still be the Patriots.

Four for Brady. Next closest is Peyton with 2.

Offensive Player of the Year: None

Defensive Player of the Year: None

Offensive Rookie of the Year:

Elliot Harrison: Kenbrell Thompkins, WR, New England Patriots. Tom Brady has been targeting the undrafted rookie out of Cincinnati quite a bit. With Rob Gronkowski's availability up in the air and a dearth of talent at wideout, Thompkins could put up juicy numbers quickly.

If Thompkins were to pull it off, he'd be the first undrafted player to win the OROY award.

Defensive Rookie of the Year: None

Coach of the Year:

Adam Schein: Bill Belichick, New England Patriots. Nobody shuts up the haters quite like Belichick.

I'd love to see Brady and Amendola/Dobson/Boyce take a certain loudmouth Seahawks CB to school.

U mad bro?

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back