PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

They don't care, why should we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Gronk doesn't care. That's why he was playing through an excruciating injury that he easily could have sat out with and no one would have said a word. I bet if you had a high ankle sprain you'd be crying for your mommy.

I myself have the right to vent

Yep, and sound like a big baby while doing it.

You're moping like a loser, so you think they should mope the same as you? You're wrong to think ~your~ way is the only way to react to being just a play away from the world championship.

Geez, some might view being that close to winning it all as vindication of all their hard work, and I daresay, great success for winning the conference championship.

But, if you'd rather root for a bottom feeder team because they fit your expectations better, well, that's all about you, and not about whether the players care or not.

Partying the night before the game = They don't care

Partying after the game = No big deal

Besides, alcohol kills the pain.

3211d7d5_WellBye.jpeg

BradysBunch12... wait...

Leave the tailgate open on your way out so more of the wagon hoppers can bail out with you.

The posts on this forum remind me of 2000s Yankee Fans. "Oh well we're still the best, we won championships 10 years ago. Patriots Pride yo!"

Face it, the Pats are the joke of the league. Brady will NEVER be Montana and is another SB loss away from getting Jim Kelly/John Elway talk.

This team really hasn't been the same since the Eagles SB.

You might think you're "loyal" fans for watching them and saying "We're going 19-0 next year." I'll save you the suspense. IF they make the playoffs, another heartbreaking loss.

And yes I'd rather root for a never was team than root for a team that the past 6 years has been the equivalent of dating the girl of your dreams only to find out after a year that she was just being paid to date you.

The SB winning days are gone. You can be arrogant Pats fans all you want. Fact is, Brady/Belichick are NEVER winning a SB again and when it's Red Sox season, I intend to make some money off of svckers like the ones on this site with my memorabilia.

The posts on this forum remind me of 2000s Yankee Fans. "Oh well we're still the best, we won championships 10 years ago. Patriots Pride yo!"

Face it, the Pats are the joke of the league. Brady will NEVER be Montana and is another SB loss away from getting Jim Kelly/John Elway talk.

This team really hasn't been the same since the Eagles SB.

You might think you're "loyal" fans for watching them and saying "We're going 19-0 next year." I'll save you the suspense. IF they make the playoffs, another heartbreaking loss.

And yes I'd rather root for a never was team than root for a team that the past 6 years has been the equivalent of dating the girl of your dreams only to find out after a year that she was just being paid to date you.

The SB winning days are gone. You can be arrogant Pats fans all you want. Fact is, Brady/Belichick are NEVER winning a SB again and when it's Red Sox season, I intend to make some money off of svckers like the ones on this site with my memorabilia.

Its my first time posting on this forum and my first day on this forum and after reading this post I have to say you are a straight up ass. You sound like a whiny little brat. Because if the Pats had won the superbowl you would have been partying and praising them like everyone else. But since they lost you are throwing your hands up and making a scene like a little child. You actually sound like the biggest bandwagon jumping fan I have ever heard in my life. You can only stand by a team when they are up and can't stand loyal with a team who lost.

I know I am new here but I hope im not the only one with the audacity to say this to you. After reading the last sentence you lost pretty much all credibility and im sure people aren't sad to see you leave. Good luck with the next team you decide to be a loyal fan to I hope it works out for you.

It sounds to me like what you are really bothered by is not that the Patriots lost, not that they were caught on video at an invite-only get together (a true camera video taping scandal if you will, by the way; what kind of friend films that and sells that to whomever or publicly posts it?) Rather you are instead bothered by other people - whether they be in person or on a comments section that attracts knuckle-draggers - that are saying things you don't like and can't handle.

If it's the latter then the solution is simple; stay away from espn.com, nfl.com, etcetera. If it's the former use your head and come up with a response that shows they can't get to you. For example shrug it off and say, 'hey, to me the team overachieved with all the injuries they had on defense. To even get that far was awesome. I'm incredibly proud of the team to have made it to five super bowls in eleven years.' If your neighbors, co-workers or whoever it is are still giving you a hard time and bring up 'haven't won since', just say something like 'the way I see the fact their winning percentage is higher since then pretty much proves the filming had nothing to do with winning'.

Do you really, honestly think fans of opposing teams were really going to stop if the Pats had won? Your delusional if you think that would have been the case.

And yes I'd rather root for a never was team than root for a team that the past 6 years has been the equivalent of dating the girl of your dreams only to find out after a year that she was just being paid to date you.​

Where do you get off with that attitude? If that's the way you feel, go root for the Browns or Bengals or whomever. Just be sure to switch allegiance if they ever get close so you won't be let down.

Fact is, Brady/Belichick are NEVER winning a SB again​

Since you can so accurately predict the future with unwavering precision, how is it that you didn't know this so-called fact at any point in the past six years?

This team owes you nothing. There are 31 other teams with talented athletes and smart coaches all trying to win. Your ridiculous expectations for perfection are an embarrassment. People like you are a prime example why other call fans of the Patriots spoiled and arrogant, which is part of why they hate the team so much - and ironically, why they mock you and other fans, which you detest and cannot handle.

Please do both yourself and everyone else that is a fan of the Patriots a favor by finding another team to follow and root for - or ***** about.

Last edited:
You know, I thought it was pretty cool that Gronk went out and had a good time after. I mean, the guy's just having fun! I'd rather see the team be able to handle adversity (better than I did) and move on. If the team plays tight and sweats every bad play, every lost game, it's never going to end well. Granted it was a big game but it's still just a game. No lives were lost or property damaged.
I love this team and Gronk is rapidly becoming one of my all time favorite players...

GRONK GRONK GRONK GRONK!!!!!!!

This is the worst thread ever created.

There really needs to be a weekly contest for the stupidest thread ever.

I'm pretty sure the Jets are looking for fans because most of theirs jumped ship last weekend. They will welcome you with open arms because they really care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes