PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The way too early 2023 NFL Draft thread

Picked up a 6th for a 7th. I thought we could get more if we waited until August when teams, after injuries, need a backup QB, but obviously the Pats are done with Stidham and Josh knows what he is, so the agreement is that he is a 6.5 round pick. Also QB injuries are not extensive through training camp so maybe it is better to let him go while he is worth something.

I hope Harry is worth more than that. We will see. There is no room at the house for Harry unless we have multiple injuries.

Unfortunately, I think that the ship has sailed on trying to trade Harry. I thought it would have happened at the draft if it was going to happen.

Unfortunately, I think that the ship has sailed on trying to trade Harry. I thought it would have happened at the draft if it was going to happen.

You are probably right, but with injuries things can change. Highly unlikely but guys do change.

Michel was traded in late August.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back