PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Travis Kelce is a media whore thread.

That's Gorlock the Destroyer
Actually, under its new DEI policy the NFL requires that we try this person out as our new left tackle. Whatdya think? Arms look a little short.
Ali-C-Lopez.jpg

The NFL ... pay attention

Breaking news: the NFL is making a boat load of money off of something.

Well if Paige VanZant, whoever the hell that is, says it it must be true.
for such an average talent shes definitely over-promoted everywhere for a reason. people are such sheep. 20% will vote based on that airhead's sayso? god help us all.

for such an average talent shes definitely over-promoted everywhere for a reason. people are such sheep. 20% will vote based on that airhead's sayso? god help us all.
I see, so it’s political for you and you are butt hurt that TSwift might encourage her supporters to vote against your guy, which she has not outwardly done. You are scared of her influence. I suspect that this is the same motive for a lot of the Swift **** talkers who are crying about a fake relationship or moaning about her appearances on NFL television.

By the way she is a savvy businesswoman and perfectly intelligent and skilled. If you are looking for an example of a talentless airheaded sheep, have a peek in the mirror, Vicky.

I see, so it’s political for you and you are butt hurt that TSwift might encourage her supporters to vote against your guy, which she has not outwardly done. You are scared of her influence. I suspect that this is the same motive for a lot of the Swift **** talkers who are crying about a fake relationship or moaning about her appearances on NFL television.

By the way she is a savvy businesswoman and perfectly intelligent and skilled. If you are looking for an example of a talentless airheaded sheep, have a peek in the mirror, Vicky.
Me personally I hate all things Kansas City this has nothing to do with Swift my hater energy is just so strong that I hope Kelce fails miserably

Well if Paige VanZant, whoever the hell that is, says it it must be true.
If Gateway Pundit says it, it has to be minimally hyperbole or probably a lie.

Have never seen so many people triggered by Swift/Kelce.. makes think of how many "easy marks" we have in America.

Pretty much like 90% of the teenage girls in the US, except of course, they are less successful so the conquests don't include celebrities.
right...but she is a mother of 2 kids so she's puerile.

Will this thread stay unlocked???
Tay Tay is making him millions ..
When he retires ... and no more VIP booth shots ... how will it go ...
A Travis Jr or a new hit song? "Travis went up my seam and fumbled".

i can see Mrs Travis Kelsy doing a remake

but she has endorsed biden/harris outwardly in 2020. 100% her right to do if she chooses.

chris crocker crying GIF

Speaking of shameless media whores.

Any of you plan to watch and see if GONK makes his FG kick? This is so exciting.

Its time for him to move on and grow up. All eyes are on a TE who is actually playing football next weekend.

Yes that certainly appears to be an accurate depiction of you. Well done.

but she has endorsed biden/harris outwardly in 2020. 100% her right to do if she chooses.
Cool and yes indeed it’s her right to do so and encourage her fans if she so chooses.

If Gateway Pundit says it, it has to be minimally hyperbole or probably a lie.

Have never seen so many people triggered by Swift/Kelce.. makes think of how many "easy marks" we have in America.
Agreed.

nope, not political. I don't vote any more. Dont trust any of them. I'm concerned about the cultural revolution going on.

nope, not political. I don't vote any more. Dont trust any of them. I'm concerned about the cultural revolution going on.
You brought up concern about how she'll influence voting, it was absolutely political.

Never in a million years.

Snowflakes melt in my presence.
We've got a badass over here. Get some spf for those snowflakes.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back