PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

the rookie runnung back

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankiesfly

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Lately i have been really impressed by the play so far of maroney. I think dillion is a decent back still, but i think he is showing signs of getting old. I think maroney and dillion sharing roles this season is a good idea. The falcons game and now tonights game against the cardinals, Maroney has shown that he can play, and will be a force to reckon with now and in the future.If maroney gets enough playiong time this season, dont be suprised if he is a rookie of the year nominee..........We'll wait and see. frankiesfly

If things are as you say(since no one else ever thought of this possibility)
I nominate you now as the NOSTRADAMOUS of football.:rocker:
It's 2 preseason games
Maroney isn't ready for the rookie of the year,
And Dillion hasn't shown his wheels are done.
love the entheusm but..... still 2nd pre season game!

Maroney looks like the real deal.

We have two rookie backs who looked darn good. We have three veteran backs who looked darn good. We have a pretty good back on PUP too.

Box_O_Rocks said:
We have two rookie backs who looked darn good. We have three veteran backs who looked darn good. We have a pretty good back on PUP too.

Athough you can never have enougn talent,thats too many backs too much:cool:

i SAID ROOKIE OF THE YEAR NOMINEE, A NOMINEE, DIDNT SAY WIN IT.

Box_O_Rocks said:

Yeah Faulk, Cobbs, and Evans all looked very good too. I was especially impressed by some of Cobbs blitz pick ups.

frankiesfly said:
Lately i have been really impressed by the play so far of maroney. I think dillion is a decent back still, but i think he is showing signs of getting old. I think maroney and dillion sharing roles this season is a good idea. The falcons game and now tonights game against the cardinals, Maroney has shown that he can play, and will be a force to reckon with now and in the future.If maroney gets enough playiong time this season, dont be suprised if he is a rookie of the year nominee..........We'll wait and see. frankiesfly
You're the same guy that posted at the other forum I go to claiming our running game is weak, and now you're saying Maroney's a possible ROY?

frankiesfly said:
i SAID ROOKIE OF THE YEAR NOMINEE, A NOMINEE, DIDNT SAY WIN IT.
Relax Dude!
Wasn't try to "'call you out" just thought it was way to early to predict such a thing.
I could live very happy if Maroney is considered for the honor!
Not ready to anoit him,him yet,because as BB say's it's all about the TEAM!

HAMMERMILL said:
Athough you can never have enougn talent,thats too many backs too much:cool:
Fortunately, not my problem. :D

This is the only site i ever posted on, and that was my first one i ever wrote regarding the pats, You must of mistaken me for someone else. Frankiesfly.

Any first round running back is a rookie of the year nominee.

Davin Joseph may be great, but no OL is getting rookie of the year.

I was impressed with Maroney's kick return to start the game. Any chance he will be used in that role in the regular season at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST