PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official When Will Glass Maroney Score a TD Thread. Post guesses here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's emabrassing about it? The kid looks all-world against the Jets and Dolphins. Let's see the kid do something against a GOOD defense. I'm still waiting.

What's emabrassing about it? The kid looks all-world against the Jets and Dolphins. Let's see the kid do something against a GOOD defense. I'm still waiting.

Your qualifiers, left and right, your false analogies and your straw man arguments - THAT is what's embarrassing.

8 carries for 18 yards versus Pittsburgh.
13 carries for 44 yards versus Baltimore.
10 carries for 31 yards versus Philly.

So I'm suppossed to get excited because he runs all over the Dolphins and Jets? You could drive a bus thru those holes yesterday. Puhleaze.

So I'm suppossed to get excited because he runs all over the Dolphins and Jets? You could drive a bus thru those holes yesterday. Puhleaze.

Dude, just shut up. We know you think he's a bust so get out of here.

Furthermore, before you get too excited about LoMo's running against Miami, understand that the immortal Fred Jackson from the Bills had 115 yards on 15 carries 3 weeks ago against Miami. In the same game, Marshawn Lynch also had 107 yards on 23 carries. Obviously Miami flat out SUCKS in the run defense department. So, puhleaze, excuse me if I want to wait and see LoMo do it against a GOOD defense before I get excited.

Last edited:
well you have lost a lot of credabitly after saying they he wouldn't get 100 in the 2 games combined and then instead of being a man and say you were wrong you comeback with what everyone said you would say "it was aganst the jets and dolphins" maybe if you accualy man up and stop just bein negative about you might accualy have an opinion that people might care about.

Last edited:
Justin Fargas from the Raiders also had 179 yards on 22 carries against the pathetic Fins defense. Last time I checked, NOBODY was confusing Justin Fargas or Fred Jackson with the words "great backs". So, seriously, let's settle down with the LoMo hype because he ran well against the Fins. Lots of mediocre backs have had career days against the Fins this year.

well you have lost a lot of credabitly after saying they he wouldn't get 100 in the 2 games combined and then instead of being a man and say you were wrong you comeback with what everyone said you would say "it was aganst the jets and dolphins" maybe if you accualy man up and stop just bein negative about you might accualy have an opinion that people might care about.

I was wrong on that. I admitted it. However, that still does not make me wrong on my belief that he is nothing more than a MEDIOCRE, AVERAGE back. I just posted the running numbers that MEDIOCRE backs like Fred Jackson and Justin Fargas posted against Miami this year. Lots of backs have run well on Miami this year. It's not hard to do.

Last edited:
I state my opinion. If you don't like it, ignore it. :D
Your opinion is stupid and useless. Maroney is averaging 4.8 YPC, tied for 9th-12th in the league among those with 100+ carries - and he's only 22 years old. It's not our problem if you can't recognize talent.

I was wrong on that. I admitted it. However, that still does not make me wrong on my belief that he is nothing more than a MEDIOCRE, AVERAGE back. I just posted the running nbumbers that MEDIOCRE backs like Fred Jackson and Justin Fargas posted against Miami this year. Lots of backs have run well on Miami this year. It's not hard to do.

how come you didnt post whatGREAT/VERY GOOD RBs did against Ravens/Eagles/Steelers..the games where you criticized Maroney most?

how come you didnt post whatGREAT/VERY GOOD RBs did against Ravens/Eagles/Steelers..the games where you criticized Maroney most?

because that would blow up his argment god forbid.

Last edited:

He's been completely exposed as a troll and a fraud. At this point, he's just getting his last rantings in before everyone puts him on ignore the way I have.

LT: 77 yards 3.2 ypc against Ravens
Parker: 44 yards 1.8 ypc against Ravens
Gore: 52 yards 3.3 ypc against RAvens
Addai: 32 yards 2.5 ypc against Ravens

you get excited because Adrian Peterson runs all over the Lions but then gets shutdown against Skins/49ers/Bears?

look @ other #s against those teams too.

see now you have gone and done it you are making him think of another argument.

see now you have gone and done it you are making him think of another argument.

well he set himself up. He says Maroney cant do it against good defenses..and shows what games hes struggled. But then he fails to post what other RBs have done. He claims average RBs have done well against bad teams, but fails to post the great RBs who have struggled against those teams.

So if everything he said made sense..it would be soemthing like

Maroney is a bust because he can run well verse bad defenses but struggles verse good defenses which would bring us to the fact that LT sucks, Parker sucks, Gore sucks, Peterson sucks and i can go out but guys like Fargas and Jackson are just average backs who do the same as the above..beat bad Ds..struggle verse good.

When will Laurence "I'm made out of Glass!" Maroney finally get into the end zone? Post guesses here. My guess is he won't score a TD all year long as I firmly believe he is allergic to the end zone. He is overrated and quickly becoming a dissapointment. I calls em' like I sees em'.

BTW, I am officially the President of the "please draft Darren McFadden in 2008" club.
^^^ Douche Bag.

^^^ Douche Bag.

I think the President of the McFadden club just got shot. 49ers started winning..Maroney started performing very well.

Whats that mean: Maroney is more than capable and the 49ers are pushing the President away from drafting DMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick