PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Rounds 2&3 2013 NFL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible 3rd round, night all, not gonna watch the rest of the draft, complete waste of time. Actually except for Dobson, tonight was a waste of time. Not surprised the Giants have won 2 out the last 5 SB's, they use the draft to make their team better by picking good players. The Pats like to try to prove their smarter than the rest of the NFL, and they've failed over and over proving that.

That pick is not one of BB's best. Just wow. How could he not draft a WR or DE or OL. He decides to draft another S that no one has ever heard of. The rest of the draft has been good, but that is a waste of a pick. Complete waste.

Just a thought...the team doesn't like the other receivers on the board and are happy with what they have.

We are screwed at WR.

In Dobson we trust.

duron harmon=what? Tavon wilson meet Duron harmon. BB hates wrs i guess.

No idea who this guy is. Reserving comment until I find out.

Didn't like Tavon Wilson last year, don't like this pick either. I think this is an example of BB outsmarting himself just like Wilson and Taylor Price

Another *GENIUS* pick by BB. Its not like tavon and adrian are on this team, and if he is a fs, then there is mccourty. BB is a good coach, but as a drafter...he is average at best, and that may be generous at times.

Wow.

That was definitely under the radar. But such is what you would expect from Coach. He obviously favors Scarlet Knights.

Harmon is a free safety type who can back up McCourty and play special teams so hopefully this signals the end to the Gregory experiment.

Gotta love how you continue to NOT answer the question asked of you. Typical tool who talks out his rear end and can't back up what he says..

YOur point is ******ed dude. Jarvis Jones put up better numbers than Collins and thus got drafted early. What's the point of your question again? Phillip Steward had better numbers than Collins in Conference USA, did he get drafted already?

Harmon wouldn't be there 11 picks later????

FWIW, Todd McShay is high on this guy.

We are screwed at WR.

In Dobson we trust.
There's going to be a WR available at the Patriots 4th round selection. OLB, DB, and WR were all needs. They've been addressed thus far.

I love watching the draft so much for moments like this...that tweet by Bedard was gold...I love the collective HUH??!??

In BB we still and always trust!!! :)

Lol! Another rutgers guy. This is pretty lame. I don't care who you are or what you say obviously rutgers university has incriminating photos of BB. This is just beyond tavon wilson last year....when you clearly need wr help with Rogers still there. Lol!

Just a thought...the team doesn't like the other receivers on the board and are happy with what they have.

Happy with what they have?

Terrible 3rd round, night all, not gonna watch the rest of the draft, complete waste of time. Actually except for Dobson, tonight was a waste of time. Not surprised the Giants have won 2 out the last 5 SB's, they use the draft to make their team better by picking good players. The Pats like to try to prove their smarter than the rest of the NFL, and they've failed over and over proving that.

Don't let the door hit ya where the lord split ya.

Who the **** makes these picks? Seriously, he isn't even rated by nfl.com

That is bullcrap, great more special teams demons that can watch teams march up and down the field.

I guess we don't have to get into a UDFA price war for this prize.

I am half lit and not happy, and I endorse this post.

Was there really a concern he wouldn't have been there at 102? Or later?

That makes the Sanders thing more painful ... 3rd round again a warte of time and picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results