PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Rounds 2&3 2013 NFL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion on those guys doesn't mean I think I know more than Belichick. Stop being sensitive to opinions that doesn't align with your Belichick cool-aid drinking train of thought.

That's funny because what you posted sure as hell sounded like you know more than Belichick. And it's not about being "sensitive" to opinions that are different than mine. It's about talking out your rear end making comments like you did that aren't supported by reality.,

relax, a lot of teams passed on keenan allen. he has knee issues.
hunter drops a ton of passes. patterson has IQ problems and can't digest a playbook. on the other hand, dobson didn't drop a single pass last year.

I just watched a Youtube video of him where he dropped like 3 passes.

Please let this next pick be Da'Rick Rodgers.

Wheaton gone to Pittsburg...Damn it.

That confirms that he is probably a damn good receiver. Wish we had traded up at some point for another WR

relax, a lot of teams passed on keenan allen. he has knee issues.
hunter drops a ton of passes. patterson has IQ problems and can't digest a playbook. on the other hand, dobson didn't drop a single pass last year.

Im not saying I dont like dobson, because I do. But to me he is a risky type of player who may take a year or two to develop. The pats need a wr now. Hunter does drop passes, but you can teach that, you cant teach 6'4 runs under 4.4 i think. Patterson runs under 4.4 and weighs 216, you can teach him ball skills as well.

damn, Wheaton to the Steelers. wanted him

Well, Dobson starting week 1 across from Amendola, let's gooooo

And the Steelers take Wheaton....

yeah you know who you are d bags, stop tipping.

I just watched a Youtube video of him where he dropped like 3 passes.

from last year? i am just repeating what one of the talking heads said about his production in 2012.

Think this pick needs to be Patton or Swope.

Bills doing some offensive business. If Manuel hits, they've got a nice offense.

they go to commercial on NFLN everytime the Pats pick wtf

The Steelers picked up Mike Wallace's replacement with the player most often compared to Wallace in Wheaton. Although the comparison itself is slightly wrong.

Coincidence?

Quinton Patton or Da'Rick Rogers please. Hoping its not Ryan Swope

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents