PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Packers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it!
Patriots inactives: Cameron Fleming, Chandler Jones, Malcolm Butler, James White, Danny Aiken, Jordan Devey and Chris White.

I hope Ninkovich having to LS doesn't come back to haunt them.

Man it's scary knowing Ninko is the only long snapper today.

better win, would suck if we lose and the donkeys win!!! at least we still have the tie breaker.
hoping for a patriot win with a chief victory to cap things off.

GOPATS

Surprised we are going with 5 wr's today. Was thinking this would be a game where we would try and ground and pound them.

I think i need a nap before game time

Packers aren't great against the pass and are Swiss cheese against the run...2 big WRs who can block (LaFell & Dobson) + Gronk...spread em out and keep em off balance is the order of the day?

Nice to see Connolly and Easley active today!!!

Fleming at LB will be interesting

It's hist 1st career game despite it being in his 3rd season. Hopefully he's fired up and gets to the QB (his main strength). 49ers scout their LBs pretty well (drafted by them originally) so hopefully he turns out nice for us, starting today. Don't wanna see him get caught in the passing game though.

@MarkDanielsPJ: Ninkovich long snapped this past preseason against the Panthers and Gostkowski kicked a 47-yard field goal.

Surprised we are going with 5 wr's today. Was thinking this would be a game where we would try and ground and pound them.
maybe they are just worried about LaFell and how much he can do today but they did not want to make him inactive

I wonder if with Aiken inactive we had a spot open that was used for Dobson. On the other hand, he was one of the practice players of the week; maybe he would have been active either way.

maybe they are just worried about LaFell and how much he can do today but they did not want to make him inactive

Could be a combo of things. Dobson was a practice player of the week, and lafell was injured. Dobsons activation could be part of the game plan, in case lafell gets reinjured, and Dobson has been progressing enough to be active.

I hope Ninkovich having to LS doesn't come back to haunt them.
Yeah I don't like it either. Fairly easy for a guy like him to get hurt on defense. On the bright side, Dobson is finally going to play!

I wonder if with Aiken inactive we had a spot open that was used for Dobson. On the other hand, he was one of the practice players of the week; maybe he would have been active either way.
Dobson probably ordered the cheap shot to open up the roster spot to get back at McDaniels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes