PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Lions's pre-season game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No flag? Shocked.

Hill's throwing motion is kind of like a combination of Vince Young's and Phil Rivers. That's not a good thing.

tate alert

Lessons learned

Need a Right guard BAD
Need a good young center SOON
Tate better find a new trade
Brady now safe on the bench
Thank Christ

I agree that call on Chad during the first drive was ridiculous. This maybe a dumb question but does anyone listen to the games online? My son said he put 98.5 on his computer but it wasnt the game.

If Edelman can stay healthy, he is going to a huge weapon in the return game. I've been wondering why they haven't given him a chance as a kickoff returner too. BB may be tired of Tate running straight into oncoming defenders.

tate's best return tongiht!

The umpiring is definitely going one way. That doesn't excuse the Patriots for holding, pass interference, taking bad angles, missing blocking assignments and generally playing poorly in the first half.

If I'm Detroit, I walk away from tonight's encounter with the Patriots feeling pretty good about myself. If I'm the Patriots there's plenty of execution issues that need addressing.

It's the pre-season. That's what it's for.

Yeah we are definitely getting manhandled on both lines and flat footed covering receivers. Refs still need to do their job and right now they are not calling an even game.

This game is good for us in the long run.

It has shown itself to be a problem in previous years in both the regular season and the playoffs, with pretty much this identical unit.

Thats why he went OL in the first round.

It's starters vs starters and our guys are getting killed. When will it matter? During a playoff game?

Well to some degree I think that says alot. A lot of our starters are in there and GETTING embarrassed. This game smacks of the AFC champ game against the jests where the OL got embarrassed and Brady got pressured constantly and ended up looking like a deer in the headlights. I know it is preseason...but when its starters vs. starters....raises some concerns. I think defensively Detroit looks very good ....and stafford has looked Sharp.

Suh is a dirty pos. I knew it after some of the crap he pulled last season and then against the bengals.

I agree that call on Chad during the first drive was ridiculous. This maybe a dumb question but does anyone listen to the games online? My son said he put 98.5 on his computer but it wasnt the game.

I ws just listening to the game on my way home on 98.5

yup. only the preseason right? :rolleyes:

Thank Christ it's over.

That was all Brady. Bad throw.

Brady officially looks less than stellar.....

Last edited:
Another underthrow by Brady.

Well im gonna head off now and watch the second half tomorrow. I´m pretty sure I´m gonna wake up screaming by seeing Brady gets sacked. This is what I was worried about and it reminds me too much about the last years playoff game.

This isnt good at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore