PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Dobson getting open deep? I know toms hand hurts, but could he give Dobson a try?? I want a fiery team coming out. Pissed as h3ll and trying to win. Brady, fire these guys up.

I want to see Brady lead his biggest, best comeback of his career, today, right now.

If we believe, it will happen.

At this point the question shoudn't be if Dobson is open or not the question is can Brady put it there without putting himself in pain because he's thrown 1 pass over 15 yards I believe.

-We haven't touched one of the most sacked QB's in the NFL
-We can't run the ball
-One of the worst rushing teams is running all over us
-Brady must only see Amendola, Gronk and Edleman because he'd rather throw to them in triple coverage than one of the rookies.

If we know we won't be winning the Super Bowl this year would you be willing to go through a horrible losing season to perhaps have a chance to draft the next franchise QB?

Brady doesn't even look at them on the field. His reads go:

1) Gronk
2) Gronk
3) Gronk
4) Edelman
5) Gronk

The Amendola signing was brilliant I mean where would we be with him? The first half of this game and his last game vs. the Saints he has hauled in 4 receptions for a (hold your breath) whopping 7 yards…

thompkins and dobson even on the team anymore?

They must've mooned someone while on the practice field so Brady is freezing them out... which Brady must've learned from the head coach.

At this point, I am seriously thinking of cancelling my plane tickets and getting rid of the Pats-Broncos tickets...No need to waste my time...

Andy Hart ‏@JumboHart 5m

#Patriots have now allowed 100 yards rushing in just a half of action in last three games. Dolphins have 103 to this point.

didnt know it was this bad

This offense has no identity. The last 2 years we've run the ball, used play action effectively and played up tempo.

What do we do well right now?

KC very quietly is on their way to 8-0. Last year they won 2 games.

Maybe another 2013 Red Sox story in the making...

Welker's not fixing this offense, guys. Every team has started doing what the Jets do - jam it close and over the middle and make Brady/Pats WRs beat man coverage outside the numbers. Brady can't even remotely get the ball to those guys this year.

prediction: this is going to be a hell of a half...in a good way

The amount of doom and gloom on this board is intolerable. If the Pats had won last week as they should have there wouldn't be half as much crying over a 17-3 halftime deficit.

Or maybe there would be. Which would be just as characteristically pathetic.

There's just no excuse for stuff like "LOST SEASON" and "This just isn't our year" under these circumstances. If they drop to 5-3 then there still isn't any excuse. It's 5-3. They're inevitably going to get some important injured players back. Brady's abilities didn't just plummet over the course of a single off-season right after one of his best years ever, and he's not gonna have a gimp hand all season or whatever his deal is.

Clearly you haven't been around for the entire BB era. 2002 was a significantly worse. 2005 and 2006 were also bad.

I have been around all those teams and I don't ever recall Brady throwing 1 td pass in 3 games. Even those teams had a better offence than this year in terms of production. The only year that maybe they were bad was 2002!

This offense has no identity. The last 2 years we've run the ball, used play action effectively and played up tempo.

What do we do well right now?

Have the best kicker in the league. Just need to get 5 fields goals to win this one.

Imagine this defense without McCourty.

Is he the only Pro Bowl-caliber player who has not been injured this year?

Also, in the discussions about the injuries and past teams, I'm trying to think what the equivalent of this team's injuries would have been for the '05-'08 teams (position and role wise); how's this:
'13: Vince, Mayo, Kelly, Talib
'05-'08: Vince, Seymour, Bruschi ... Samuel?

The team is down 11 pts, Miami is purposely killing the clock and "managing" like clock like all smart coaches do to not give the opponent a chance to get that field goal back, there's 1:20 left on the clock and you think it's good strategy to just keep those timeouts and let the effin clock run out ????? C'mon. Who would honestly do that, especially being down 14 pts ????? It's inexcusable

Feel my post was very clear on why I agree with the decision to take a knee, so I don't really know what to respond. You have your opinion and I have mine.

Guys stop with the Brady crap.

Why don't we believe in Tom anymore? His fearless play in the Super Bowls got us the rings. This team has to get fired up. Pissed off and ready to rumble.

We used to believe that Tom could take us out of any hole, now we don't trust him with a 14 point deficit? Get your heads out of your @$$es.

If we friggen believe, I bet it will happen.

We look awful. I hope this season isn't the beginning of the end for Brady. He's been playing flat since the Falcons game, with the one notable exception of the game-winning drive against the Saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back