PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Colts AFC Championship Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seattle might say let's just go play our game but their heads will explode with what the Pats can throw at them. Something tells me after last years AFC title game Bill and Josh expanded this playbook for games like these.

That stat of Brady having more postseason wins that 21 franchises is mind numbing......seriously.

Luckiest fans in sports, here, and it won't last forever. Gotta enjoy every minute Brady plays to the fullest.

I don't care... I can't stand it!

Watch Sherman wax over Brady to cover his back.

We got a good team, played well, but the level of competition will be astronomically higher in two weeks. Seattle got lucky tonight and they did see Rodgers, who IS a bad man, but Brady is also a bad man.

Should be a great game and the best part is that we get to get into the next couple weeks with our team.

They played great tonight....

1976 Raiders... BOOOOOOO

Seattle offense is overrated and this Patriot offense played the top three defenses in the AFC in the Jets the Bills and the Ravens so they are primed. Look what this offense did against a marginal defense. Seattle is arrogant and they are going to be surprised by the Pats tenacity

giphy.gif

He's still on the team?
He's actually been pretty good. I think as a dime package.

I am thrilled !!! Revenge for 2012. I was at that game and Seahawk fans were downright nasty...

D has been spectacular. Only points given up was cuz of Brady's bone-headed INT and penalties on the scoring drive.
Brady's int did not lead to points. They drove 93 yards. Crappy penalties helped

YEEHAAAW!

Attachments

• colt.jpg
    colt.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: sb1
Wipe that smile off Pete's face

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back