PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Cardinals game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really need to get Connolly back on the field.. or, better yet, Waters..

Donald Thomas blew the blocking on the stunt that led to one sack. Cannon did the right thing..

Disappointed in the lack of communication between Hightower and Chung on that potential interception.

Great playing by the defense.

The offense needs to go back to it's running and quick hits.. the Play-action would work nicely for something other than Gronk or Lloyd going long..

If they are going to run the ball to the edge, run to the edge with more space, that way Ridley can turn the corner more easily..

The execution hasn't been what I'd like to see on offense. The play-calling has been good, otherwise.

Just wait until the deep game get's into sync. No one will be complaining then.

If the AH injury isn't a major one and he is back in 5 or 6 weeks I am very happy.

Also, can someone explain to me why the fans were booing?

Last edited:
The cards Dline is causing problems to our oline. That is the problem in this game unlike the titans game.

Due to our schedule I think we could easily survive half the season without AH. I'm happy as long as he avoids IR.

Why is it "chicken little" to comment on the horrendous offensive output thus far? Brady has 75 yards passing at home vs the Cards. Not the Steelers. The Cards. That is terrible.

Cards defense is legit -- look back at the defensive rankings at the end of the season and see if you still have this attitude.

Does anyone think this sputtering offense has something to do with
the Josh the OC?
There is more talent on this offense than an OC could ask for and yet there
is something very wrong.

I hate to be killin on TB but so far his accuracy has not been up to his usual standard.

That Drew to Troy throw made me feel good. Sorry to get sentimental.lol

This game reminds me of last years game vs KC. Solid defense against a bad QB, with the offense out of sync for about 2 and half qtrs. Then they wake up and put the team away. I am thinking this will be the same.

Why is it "chicken little" to comment on the horrendous offensive output thus far? Brady has 75 yards passing at home vs the Cards. Not the Steelers. The Cards. That is terrible.

Maybe what is terrible is your evaluation of the Cards defense.. They have played a very good game to this point.

Brady has been indecisive, holding the ball and not confident on where to throw. He needs to get his head into the game.

I think people underestimated the Cardinals defense...I said it before, but that point spread is ridiculous. Its a perfect scenario for a team like Arizona who no one expects to win...

Good to see the defense sucks chicken Littles have made a seamless transfer to the offense sucks chicken Littles. Let's see what they do in the second half. They had to totally revise their game plan on the fly with the loss of Hernandez who was obviously the focal point of the game plan going into the game.

Good to see the positive attitude police are still out in full force.

I fear the day some of you become mods.

NEGATIVE POST ABOUT THE TEAM?!?!?!? BANNED FOR LIFE

Chicken little is the catch phrase on this board to fit in with the regulars.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

They have come to depend on Hernandez lining up in about five different places, so you likely saw them throwing today's game plan out the window.

They replace him with some back up tight end and run a different offense.

I hate to be killin on TB but so far his accuracy has not been up to his usual standard.

Brady needs to step up his game in 2nd half....and play calling needs to improve...

Does anyone think this sputtering offense has something to do with
the Josh the OC?
There is more talent on this offense than an OC could ask for and yet there
is something very wrong.

LOL! Last week it was all praises for McDaniels. This week it is his fault. I do have to agree that it was McDaniels fault that Brady overthrew a wide open Gronk in the end zone. A better OC would have told Brady to throw a more accurate ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore