PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Bills game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They better stop them here.

I know a turnover is too much to ask for today probably, but is a 3 and out too much?

obrien is pissed...i would be as well

Are the WRs and TEs not catching or is this all on Tom?

A little of both. Brady's bad shoulder is messing up his mechanics and the receivers are getting their routes disrupted as much as possible by the Bills, which is the basic formula when you want to slow down this offense- you bump everyone coming off the line and try to pull and yank on them as much as you legally can.

It's hard to fathom sometimes that our offense is so potent even though our running game is an afterthought, Deion Branch and Ochostinko are our two conventional WRs, and nobody respects Gostkowski.

Incidentally, I was told BB was at the Lowe's in Plainville earlier in the week and he had a table set up and was accepting applications for "Defensive Secondary - Seasonal".

LOL BoB lightin' em up on the side line :D

our coverages team doing real well today

btw, how come we never try Devin at returner? he was supposed to be a ST beast when we drafted him, and he is not that important at defense this season, but we have a huge whole at returner

Why isn't the defense getting yelled at like the offense is?

We need some tough hits on those WRs and QB. They are too comfy there

Really needed to knot the the game up. The D getting a stop will be a tough task.

lets go defense, turnover for us time

Once again, compared to last year, yes he has declined. It seems to me that even you admit that but you're just offended by the word "decline."

No, I am offended by the idiocy of the post, my man.

a) Brady has thrown for far more yardage and touchdowns this season.

b) His completion percentage is only 3-tenths of a point lower, which is negligible at best.

c) He is averaging more YPG passing this year than last.

d) He has more 20+ AND 40+ yard passing plays this season.

You, good sir, are ONLY looking at the interception numbers. That's the only thing that I can think of as the reason you would post just a baseless comment. You didn't even bother to look at the numbers before posting that his play declined. Sure, the use of the word is correct, but the argument is not.

Brady has not thrown 50 TD's since 2007, so by definition, it's a decline. But I could make a strong argument that Brady this year and last were both better than 2007 Brady. In fact, he didn't even win the MVP unanimously in 2007. He did last season, though.

Anyone else hear that pop from Spikes?!?!?!

last thing we need is for the D to give up a 8 min drive

Only thing left for BOB to do is yank out his johnson and pee on the OL

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes