PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't understand why we don't run first and goal...

Vets playing stupid too
Nice team effort 51

Penalties will kill them.

How does Mayo stop his momentum there?

I am more worried about the O than the D

Same here. The D has made some misstakes, but they are playing farly good for the **** sandwhich that the offense is giving them.

WTF penalty on Mayo? wussification of the game...

Great thanks mayo

Wow, the receivers look terrible, sans Edelman. Thompkins looks awful out there. Amendola is not running routes. He made no effort on the third-down play.

Whether NE wins, loses or ties, I'm looking forward to reading the homers' posts as they try to spin the Patriots struggles when so many of us were talking about just this stuff (i.e. rookies learning difference between exhibition and regular season games, safety issues, etc...) during the offseason/preseason.

Beating ourselves. Really awful. Makes you realize how smart the team has played for years to see it play so stupid.

What the Pats have given Brady to work with is a joke. The greatest qb in the franchise and his has so little weapons.

Same here. The D has made some misstakes, but they are playing farly good for the **** sandwhich that the offense is giving them.

They are facing a rookie QB. they need to get more pressure and be able to win a game when the offense is bad. this is exactly what happens in the playoffs.

Hope these rookies are learning a lesson.

I really am starting to get the feeling that the talent level gap between our team and others and what Bill and the coaching staff can teach is too great to gap. And I don't mean just offense.

I hope I'm wrong.

Don't understand why we don't run first and goal...

Riddler can't hang onto ball....Blount looks slow and predictable....and everyone is keying on Vereen....how do you run?

Wow.. Bills are defeating themselves without any help from us.

Stevie Johnson's butter fingers. Lol.

Re: Re: The Official Patriots vs Bills Game Thread

Whether NE wins, loses or ties, I'm looking forward to reading the homers' posts as they try to spin the Patriots struggles when so many of us were talking about just this stuff (i.e. rookies learning difference between exhibition and regular season games, safety issues, etc...) during the offseason/preseason.

I would say wild card round division winners at the very best this year because of the weak division basically. What say you Deus?

Apparently only nobody can stop Stevie j

LOL nice one Stevie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes