PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bear Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lafell is just laying the whoop on Louis-Jean. Beating him like a rented mule and a little more.
Lafell is beating louis-jean like ray rice in an elevator with his girlfriend.....too soon?

LaFell is the most unlikely receiver when you think of all of the experiments to succeed, or is he?

Considering that the main knock coming out of Carolina was his hands, I'm very pleasantly surprised to see how money he's been. Catches everything so far. Granted, Brady is throwing him extremely catchable balls

critical RZ possession

LaFell is the most unlikely receiver when you think of all of the experiments to succeed, or is he?
Great fit for the Patriots he can do a lot of things. I was advocating to sign him before he even signed because he is the type of player that can become a star in New England. He is the anti Lloyd or Amendola he is not a one trick pony.

Possible. But chicago is depleted on its LBs.
That's fair. I still think it is something to feel positive about given this is only the second or so time that this combination on the OL has played together. Stork is showing today not to take for granted that he's still a rookie after all.

Let's score a td, but use some time as well!!!

Good run on first down. Leave the Bears with as little time as possible.

trestman looks like a serial killer

LOL at how short Gray looks in that huddle

Jonas Gray says "Stephen Who?"

I'm loving what Gray and the O-line are doing.. Just wish they would spread things out a bit for him instead of going with packed sets in the Red Zone.

everyone knows this is a PA play to gronk..so will the bears

Brady is great in the red zone, but if you cant punch it in on the ground from 2 yards out that's a bad sign.

I almost don't want them to score on this down. You give them too much time.

Gronk is amazing!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back