PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

THE OFFICIAL "PATRIOTS FANS FIGHT BACK" THREAD (post your ideas here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have emailed a few sponsors (will be getting to others I use over the next few days) that I am boycotting their products because of this NFL decision. In case any one is interested, I received the below as a response from Anheuser-Busch with a reply email of [email protected]. I replied reiterating that I am holding all major sponsors and advertisers accountable and will not be purchasing their products.

"Thank you for taking the time to stop by our site and write in to us. I’m glad you thought enough of our company to address your concerns with us.

As a major sponsor, we recognize the possibility that some viewers will disagree with the decisions that the NFL may make. With that being said, Anheuser-Busch does not get involved in the management of the NFL or its employees. However, I will be sure to document your concerns and share them with the appropriate departments at our company.

Thanks again, for writing us here at Bud Light. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or comments. I hope you have a great week!

Cheers,

Jennifer

Your Friend at Bud Light

1-800-342-5283

www.Budlight.com

I have emailed a few sponsors (will be getting to others I use over the next few days) that I am boycotting their products because of this NFL decision. In case any one is interested, I received the below as a response from Anheuser-Busch with a reply email of [email protected]. I replied reiterating that I am holding all major sponsors and advertisers accountable and will not be purchasing their products.

"Thank you for taking the time to stop by our site and write in to us. I’m glad you thought enough of our company to address your concerns with us.

As a major sponsor, we recognize the possibility that some viewers will disagree with the decisions that the NFL may make. With that being said, Anheuser-Busch does not get involved in the management of the NFL or its employees. However, I will be sure to document your concerns and share them with the appropriate departments at our company.

Thanks again, for writing us here at Bud Light. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or comments. I hope you have a great week!

Cheers,

Jennifer

Your Friend at Bud Light

1-800-342-5283

www.Budlight.com

Can you pm me your letter of complaint so I can use it as a template?

I got my free Brady T-shirt in the mail today. Will definitely have it on tomorrow.

Give Goodell a warm New England welcome at his summer house in Scarborough Maine. I am sure he would enjoy talking with Patriots fans

I got my free Brady T-shirt in the mail today. Will definitely have it on tomorrow.
Damn mine hasn't come yet (I live in Mass). Hopefully tomorrow.

Hey Jets Fans....DEFLATE THIS!

There’s also a new website out there for supporters of TB12 called TomBradyDay.com. Check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back