PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official New Years 6 Bowl/CFP Thread.

Hell of a game by UNC. Impressive feat for them to take A&M to the brink with all of those opt outs they had prior to the game.

number 73 and 74 on the unc offensive line are really good at opening holes for running backs.

Howell has a chance to go number 1 overall next season! Although thibidoux from Oregon is vying for number 1 overall.

Bama vs OSU could be a very good matchup. This won’t go down as the ND game. OSU has a passing offense unlike ND.

I see a big let down coming for Ohio.

1. Fields had to go out and prove that he is as good if not better than Lawrence. Check
2. The Buckeyes [as a team] needed to make statement because the whole world outside of Ohio said that OSU did not belong and backed into the playoffs. Check
3. Revenge vs Clemson for last seasons missed shot at the title. Check
4. I just dont see Saban losing this game. Bama is long overdue for another Championship.

I did not realize Ohio State was this good. They are absolutely drubbing Clemson.
OSU’s recruiting has been right there with Bama the last 5 years. Saban and their staff of 100 people put them on a whole another level

Oh and lmao at Dabo being an absolute clown and calling OSU the 11th ranked team in his rankings... only to watch his team get their **** pushed in.

He's a law and order personality type - couldn't let go of the "we all agreed to this before, so we can't change it now" even when it helped his own cause.

Oregon killed themselves with 5 turnover...what an awesome td run 76 yards from Achane with at least 2 great help blocks

1. Fields had to go out and prove that he is as good if not better than Lawrence. Check
2. The Buckeyes [as a team] needed to make statement because the whole world outside of Ohio said that OSU did not belong and backed into the playoffs. Check
4. I just dont see Saban losing this game. Bama is long overdue for another Championship.

I don’t. I expect everyone to pick bama . Don’t be shock if OSU wins this game.

Plus Fields is hurt. He won't be as effective in the CG.

Bama is going to score on them. OSU’s secondary is a weakness this year. The thing is, OSU can probably score with them. Florida showed that they have warts on defense as long as you have the players to take advantage of it. I think it will be a damn good game.

Clemsons defense was awful. All kinds of trouble lining up.

I really doubt that Alabama won't be ready.

Clemsons defense was awful. All kinds of trouble lining up.

I really doubt that Alabama won't be ready.

You do know what happened in their last matchup?Everyone had bama and ohio state won. Their 4 matchups haven’t been blow outs. I just think Ohio state can score on them and vice versa. It will be who ca win the battle of the trenches.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back