PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Josh Gordon Thread: Pats Officially Acquire Gordon for Fifth-Round Pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch like a team swoop in over the 7th rounder.
Lets not get cute.

Standing by, and being proactive are two different things.

I asked you for proof, and your response is to say that I'm responsible for citing proof, so as usual you are being evasive.

The burden of proof is on you, because you are making a statement that is totally contrarian to the nature of the Browns organization which we all know is synonymous with incompetence. It's not a stretch for me to make a "guarantee" that's consistent with the history of that organization.
You are ridiculous.

I say “I think” and you ask for a burden of proof.
You say “I guarantee” and think no proof is required.

I think means it’s my impression and I could be wrong. If I had proof I would say something along the of “I know” or...........................”I guarantee”

Where is your proof of your guarantee?

Losing football games is not proof of whether or not the organization or teammates are supportive of him.
I do that there is a video of one teammate who Taylor Gabriel who stayed in contact with Gordon through 70 days of rehab so that seems to show your guarantee that there was no one in the Browns who would be there for Gordon as slater says he would like to do is Horseshlt.
Why not just be a man and admit you have no clue and you were wrong to GUARANTEE something you had absolutely zero knowledge about?
But we all kind you aren’t capable of that, so continue to blather your explanations like why and opinions requires proof yet a guarantee stands on its own because you can’t admit you are wrong.
I won’t be responding any longer, but it comical to watch.

three of clevelands biggest stars have left town within the past year: irving, bron and Jeff Gordon!

Bill just can't quit on those short, shifty white guys!

0430091af8574546b8cd9884a110ff6f_back.jpg

Hopefully BB has this under control trying to strong arms the Browns is bad business.

It would be pretty irritating. We’ve hit about one of 25 7th round picks? It’ll likely be someone who gets cut anyways.

Whether or not the Pats actually select a college prospect with a 7th, it's still currency in trades.

As I have been saying all the talent in the world doesn’t matter if you can’t be on the field. Barely playing for 4 years concerns me to be wise football isn’t like riding a bike.
But I am being optimistic so I hope he dominates.

After giving it much thought since hearing about the trade, here is my deep, well thought out, totally serious opinion on Gordon being here:
tenor (11).gif

Jesus.. at this point I almost wish this thread was more about @robertweathers and his on and off dating in high school.
With the exception of being pretty hot and good in the sack, it was a great relationship experience to help determine what you ultimately don't want in a spouse.

What a needy, insecure pain the ass....

so if cleveland is confident gordon won't last 10 games, then they would rather give the pats one of their other lower 7th round picks...rather than there own 7th rounder which will be a very early pick.
Of course, the Browns being the Browns..they probably agreed to their 7th rounder, then changed their minds when they thought it through after the fact.

so if cleveland is confident gordon won't last 10 games, then they would rather give the pats one of their other lower 7th round picks...rather than there own 7th rounder which will be a very early pick.
Of course, the Browns being the Browns..they probably agreed to their 7th rounder, then changed their minds when they thought it through after the fact.

Could be a situation where Bill learned something the Skidmarks didn't disclose and hes trying to juice them.

As long as he hasn't lost a step, I don't see why the time off would negatively impact him. We're talking about football here. He runs a route, catches it, and tries not to get tackled. This isn't brain surgery. The only concern should be whether or not he's lost a step and it certainly doesn't appear that way. Not after his reported 40 time and how he came back last season.

With the exception of being pretty hot and good in the sack, it was a great relationship experience to help determine what you ultimately don't want in a spouse.

What a needy, insecure pain the ass....

Sounds like the one gf I had in my whole life (I have been living in depressed solitude for almost 2 years running).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents