PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Josh Gordon Thread: Pats Officially Acquire Gordon for Fifth-Round Pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to Flash for a minute. Being 6'3" with tremendous speed and great hands he will demand double coverage. If they double Josh Gordon, can you imagine how productive this guy will be?
View attachment 21273

They can't double both of them.

I mean they actually can it’s gonna be Edelman running wild and wondering why it’s so damn easy for him

It is official. Gordon has chosen his number. Oh and if you buy a large from Dunkin, you get potentially get a 25% off coupon to fanatics.Screenshot_20180919-081342_Chrome.jpg

I’m hoping abroad the josh train. After a day of expressing skepticism, it’s time to move and hope for the best from the beast.

I mean they actually can it’s gonna be Edelman running wild and wondering why it’s so damn easy for him

It may set up a lot of "pick your poison" scenarios. In addition to those three, there will be two other potential pass-catchers on the field on every play, including at least one RB.

Hogan, Dorsett, White/Burkhead/Michel, and even Patterson and Hollister can do significant damage if the coverage isn't great on them.

Wow this reminds me when scrooge opens up his window and asks the boy what day is it.
Why why it's Christmas
Yeah I’m so negative about the patriots all the time :rolleyes:

Yeah I’m so negative about the patriots all the time :rolleyes:
Its all in good fun truth is this can be all Pats fans Christmas right here.
Gordon can be the gift that hopefully keeps on giving.

tenor.gif

Yikes the last ten pages

He's an immature and troubled individual but very talented. Definitely worth taking a shot with this player. If he works out Gordon is a transformative player for this offense.

I’m hoping abroad the josh train. After a day of expressing skepticism, it’s time to move and hope for the best from the beast.

I have went from not really believing he could help out here to hope. If he’s half of what he was on highlights, we might have a fair enough player if he can stay off the drugs

I remember when this thread was about Josh Gordon.

Ah, the good old days.

Who is Josh Gordon? Thought this thread was about the receiving skills of Mathew Slater as well the di$k swinging contest between a few posters.

I guarantee you, he didn't have anything like this in Cleveland, as far as a teammate or two, who offer a support system.

Hopefully this will be the game-changer that helps Gordon get on track.

Why do you disagree, @AndyJohnson ?

Yeah. If Gordon can contribute 30-35 catches on 55-65 targets for 500-600 yds and 5-6 TDs this season in 14 games, I'll be ecstatic.

If he still has the ability to take a quick slant for a td m, he’s worth the price just for being taken as a serious threat from other teams. If he can get back to doing all the other things he could do, they struck gold.

Why do you disagree, @AndyJohnson ?
I think he had a lot of support in Cleveland.
This idea that’s it’s Cleveland so no one gave a crap about him is not backed up by anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents