PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jamie Collins redemption story: from reckless freelancer to mature locker room leader

I remember when he got to NE.

Every game was a Jamie Collins highlight reel. He was everywhere.

I remember when he got to NE.

Every game was a Jamie Collins highlight reel. He was everywhere.

Amazing how our bodies change every 10 years.

Makes wonder if he’s in line for a coaching spot. Better sign him for that now, before Mayo leaves and takes him along.

Still don't understand what he's doing on the team if we don't use him. He was signed in early October and never been elevated from the PS. What a waste.

Yeah, his physical skills aren’t what they once were. The maturity has grown while his ability to play the game has declined.

It’s like the aged rocker who enjoys playing live much more to small venues when he used to sell out stadiums in yesteryear but was too strung out to care.

Life is painful.

Still don't understand what he's doing on the team if we don't use him. He was signed in early October and never been elevated from the PS. What a waste.
Early in the year it was looking like we might need him and I think he did dress for a few games. Uche and Tavai turned a corner and made it so Collins wasn't needed. And why is that a waste? He was signed to add competition when we needed it and he remained on the practice squad and provided veteran leadership.

Just Bill spending money on players he likes. People ask where does their money go since they don't have star players? This is where.

Just Bill spending money on players he likes. People ask where does their money go since they don't have star players? This is where.

His cap number is $318,566.

if they needed to get a guy off the scrap heap for "leadership" that doesn't say much about the approach to building the 2022 New England Patriots.

What a great gig to just show up, get paid and rarely be asked to play.

These are athletes who live to play.

I guarantee you it's torture to him to suit up knowing he's not going to play a snap. To put that aside and just support the youngsters and give them leadership is an enormous sacrifice.

More bennies for Billy’s F & Fs, no benefit at all for the New England Patriots.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back